Atlas of Worlds Supporter Packs End Soon!

Nah i pass on armours packs, waitin for new ones

I guess it doesn't matter if you release a broken product as long as you make shitloads of money doing it.
"
One of the ways to get a Beta key will be to purchase one of our new set of supporter packs.

i guess when people stop buying your crap, you have to find other ways right..?
what's next, buying mtx to acces forums..?

you just went up 2 stairs on the scamladder again imo..
keep it up, bli$$ard is in sight, soon you'll even outshine them in the milking business.
IGN: Bluntexile
Still waiting for my shirt... now since 4 months.... last time i pay anyting in PoE
So.. much.. salt!

I just hope the new supporter packs have some Lunaris/Solaris themed microtransactions.

(The Armour set that's already in store isn't really what I was expecting from Lunaris.)
Øvè®þðwé® Øvê®®ûn Øvè®çðmé
What's a supporter pack :p
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
I really wish the cloth map were available on its own or a part of one of the cheaper packs. I just can't justify spending $220 when that's really the only thing I want out of the pack. A physical items store would be really cool.
I want to say thanks for the signed cloth map you guys sent me for my supporter pack! Going to build or find a frame for it and put it on the wall.
more press M and no 3.0 no trade improvements no nothing....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info