Atlas of Worlds Supporter Packs End Soon!

When new Supporter Packs released?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
It's been an honour to donate to a worthy cause, I have my wallet at the ready (jokes, I memorized my card # lols we're good bros.)
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
One of the ways to get a Beta key will be to purchase one of our new set of supporter packs.

zzzzzz
p2play beta?
Whats happening to you GGG. My eyes are bleeding.

So, I suppose like and enjoy the game isn't enough to play the beta, but money and probably be some famous streamer is?

Sad news here.

this is early access to beta, it is for us whom don't mind supporting our favorite FREE TO PLAY GAME.
with these supporter packs GGG is able to keep putting out updates and in my opinion in a timely fashion.
BUT if you choose not to buy one of these packs you are still able to play this AMAZING " FREE TO PLAY" game, so i don't see your issue.

This game is not pay2win, so i really don't see a valid argument here, as this is a way for GGG to have something extra and worth while to those of us who wish to support them...
Atziri's Fallen Army Guild - Leader/Owner
TOP GUILD Since beta!
pm if you'd like to join.
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Ah paying for a beta key

Win/win ;)
I think the time they they schedule to run the beta is too short (compared to betas before) to rely only on random key spreading. They have their alpha testers, they'll (probably) invite 'some' valued non-alpha's too, make some giveaways by themself and obviously also in cooperation with advertisement sites, and on top you can 'add yourself in' for a little fee if you're addicted enough. More fair then any RNG, and I expect the basic level for the access will not be that high.

And dont forget: they started this 'paid' beta access in the early pre-release phase because the players demanded it...

glad to see some people understand the logic and demand for this, i see so many salty people on here mad having to pay for early access.

SUPPORT GGG!
TOP GUILD Since beta!
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
Years ago developers paid players to test thier game now you need to buy even early access as uncomplited product. I'd call that anomally.

You also had to pay for these games to play them most of the time, That's why these Free To Play games have these Pay for early access content. Also GGG stated they had a high demand from players for this access in packs again.
TOP GUILD Since beta!
"
I purchased the Minotaur Pack several times. All of my characters use the Minotaur armour set, weapon effect, and portrait. Since I have multiple copies of the same armour set, I don't have to worry about moving the set from one character to another very often. I never use any other armour set, but I do still have back attachments, belt effect and pets etc. Thank you for making such an awesome armour set!

Just FYI in the new update, they are adding a MTX tab so you can move MTX between characters without having to log form char to char! so this will fix the annoyance of having to go from char to char to do this!
TOP GUILD Since beta!
"
killabeez902 wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
One of the ways to get a Beta key will be to purchase one of our new set of supporter packs.

zzzzzz
p2play beta?
Whats happening to you GGG. My eyes are bleeding.

So, I suppose like and enjoy the game isn't enough to play the beta, but money and probably be some famous streamer is?

Sad news here.

this is early access to beta, it is for us whom don't mind supporting our favorite FREE TO PLAY GAME.
with these supporter packs GGG is able to keep putting out updates and in my opinion in a timely fashion.
BUT if you choose not to buy one of these packs you are still able to play this AMAZING " FREE TO PLAY" game, so i don't see your issue.

This game is not pay2win, so i really don't see a valid argument here, as this is a way for GGG to have something extra and worth while to those of us who wish to support them...

I said p2play, not p2win

u can support them to get ur points and ur mtxs or whatever u wants but SELLING beta is a very bad decision imo. The whole world of ARPG will be here playing Oriath release, probably we gonna break the record of online players again and none of us want this to be a desaster full of bugs and lags and unplayable act5 forward. Beta is important. Take a look on Battleground's from playersunknow, he released free keys and support for every streamer in the world ( and random ppl as well ) to test and play the beta version for a couple of months, and btw: for free.
Now the game will be sold in stream for 49 usd or something.

So, I think u have no idea what u're talking about :D
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Apr 13, 2017, 1:29:00 PM
Finding beta players won't be a problem... we are a lot of people ready to support the game :)
I want one :c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info