power of dual wield

Drop the aoe overlap/shotgunning, winter enchant and auto movement then queue up. When your whole character is 1 hitter quiter from the tree to your belt, you know the games in a poor spot.

Lapiz you could never get as far as I have in PvP using what I use. Get back on that meta teet lil fella.

Answer this, why did you guys only play crit when it had few to no counters? Bleed when we had only flasks to defend against it. Only use skills with multi layers, aoe overlap or that shotgunned in the past? Whats with the glove enchants? Your class, sub class etc etc etc..ya you're shit and sheep. You use the blanket excuses of ethical or whatever you pull from eachothers ass that week. But it just means you're shit.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Apr 6, 2017, 9:44:14 AM
"
lapiz wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
btw, is there a "legit" ranged skill that "we" can consider as "real" build? requires strategy and stuff like that?

There's only one of those in the whole game. It is whatever the build mulla is playing with. He is the projectPT of pvp. The true ethical gamer.

The short answer is yes.

The longer answer is "yes, of course."

I'll use myself as an example. Yes I can hear it now, "rlowe all you do is spam icestorm and cascade" and "what does my poor English have to do with this?", but I'm 100% self cast and will attempt to flank players when possible. I often see rangers firing at me in one direction over and over, so I'll teleport just outside of their cone of fire. Or I'll get a non-Pathfinder player to use up all of their flasks.

I use Flame Dash to proc the ele penetration thing idr what it's called.

Simple shit like that. Using cascade or icestorm is all dependent on whom I'm fighting, or what direction they're in.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
wow man, that's great.

isn't P v P, player versus Player?

So if somebody is using a retard build, and you push that to build to a further state which it becomes even retarder... and beat everyone; you put an effort here, you put

retard as variable;

you make an algorithm(lets say hot build, maximize movespeed, lower defenses, get higher dps) that makes that variable became more definitive to what it represents,(total retard, only right click build) and beat other players...

so making a VERY retardish build requires actually a brain.

micromanagement is using algorithms too,

for example, you see me offscreening, you know that i rely on flasks, you come very close to me i pop my flasks up(vinktar, dying sun + rumi) with smoke mine you go back where you were. i follow you, i HAVE TO follow you(i have to use my flask charges wisely), you build a wall of icestorms and beat me.

you put offscreen as an variable, pathfinder too, you make a winning algorithm and beat me.

so, tell me, what makes you using flame dash 2-3 times and switching to GC;

(GC & icestorm; both lack T values, both deal overlap damage btw)

makes you algorithms and variables more valuable, better or supreme to mine? or others. to lapiz, to libritannia to markusz or whatever. What makes using moves like mick jagger with your flame dash and having glacial cascade switch better than min maxing a LA build which trades all the defensees with offense, speed and with correct timing makes itself unapprochable and beats other builds. what makes using quill rain EA swap with melee makes it better than making a flameblast non crit build, min maxing it to a level, where you can be as fast as pathfinders, put EA to a position that they can't approach close, one shot 20k ES, deal with chaos damage problem, utilizing smoke mines.

what makes yours supreme?

also what is P v P. Player vs Player.

Since 1 year, i keep hearing how good you are from your own mouth. So why don't you put a variable and design an algorithm to beat ours. Isn't this what P v P is? Understanding everything about the other build, finding weaknesses and beating others. Using brain to have new designs, put determination to min max the build where you can handle every difficulty in game. Isn't this the very definition of putting value to what you do in terms of PvP?

I know what you mean, HoT is broken, EA is broken. aoe overlap broken yaddi yadda. What did you do to win against these broken stuff though? what makes your brain meanwhile in whole this shitstorm of brokenness besides thinking how legit you are and how cool moves you have which others dont possess?
Making a retard build requires brain effort as i said, what did do with your brain while using same build since god knows when?

markusz did like 7 builds since you use icestorm,
i did 4; (one of the most popular bow builds called like signalshot derived from one)
lapiz did around 8,
Lib, 2, lol

they used their brain. Good or bad. Maybe a little bit brain work but maybe a lot of. But there is some stuff going on here. I see some brainwork there. What makes flame dash moves or EA quill rain swap better than min maxing so called broken stuff and trying to build other broken stuff with your own style?

note:

I use Flame Dash to proc the ele penetration thing idr what it's called.

also thats amazing while everyone is having 200+ resists while using dying sun, taste of hate or vinktar.

tl;dr,

since patches we are trying to beat broken stuff with our own build ideas, join us. It's fun. stop being cool kid who thinks they are better than others because you possess something the others lack.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 6, 2017, 11:41:58 AM
"
MullaXul wrote:
Drop the aoe overlap/shotgunning, winter enchant and auto movement then queue up.

So everything else is all good and balanced? What about herald of thunder? Flameblast? Tempest shield? zerphi? 1000 other similarly op things?
I respect Mulla for the good melee player he is but playing cyclone for 2 good years with Swap Ea was not the most ethical shit ever considering how broken cyclone was.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
I respect Mulla for the good melee player he is but playing cyclone for 2 good years with Swap Ea was not the most ethical shit ever considering how broken cyclone was.

You meant an Avatar of Fire EA build with a cyclone swap ?
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 6, 2017, 11:48:46 AM
Btw 3.0 supposed to have a god gift with 1 shot avoidance or something.

Pretty sure everyone will take it lol
Just some speculation but Skills hitting multiple time like KB gonna benefit from that while LA/signal shot will probably get weaker because of it.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 6, 2017, 11:56:15 AM
wow, Rup, you sure showed me with all those hot opinions!

The main reason I don't move on to anything else is be to really don't want to. All of the shit you listed just means pvp in this game is read-to-win. I built rlowe from pvp, she was dead otherwise, so I'm just gonna take icestorm to the best level that I can. And yes I'm aware icestorm doesn't have a Tvalue (GC has a damage reduction for pvp), but I don't rely solely on icestorm either. But I'm going to assume you haven't used it, otherwise you would know that you lose damage potential by going half-and-half with it instead of all out.

Before you post some angst-fueled wall of text, just use a staunching flask for that heavy flow.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
wow, Rup, you sure showed me with all those hot opinions!

The main reason I don't move on to anything else is be to really don't want to. All of the shit you listed just means pvp in this game is read-to-win. I built rlowe from pvp, she was dead otherwise, so I'm just gonna take icestorm to the best level that I can. And yes I'm aware icestorm doesn't have a Tvalue (GC has a damage reduction for pvp), but I don't rely solely on icestorm either. But I'm going to assume you haven't used it, otherwise you would know that you lose damage potential by going half-and-half with it instead of all out.

Before you post some angst-fueled wall of text, just use a staunching flask for that heavy flow.

Rlowe make something new and stop stalking people.
You're on the wrong thread, sweetie, this isn't a build guide for you to copy.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info