power of dual wield

ok ill make it more clear for u

SARCASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SARCASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway nice to see that ppl can't take critic event if its just a joke

Edit: was expecting a comment like ( culling strike:1 philophil :0)
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Apr 4, 2017, 6:55:54 PM
"
philophil wrote:
ok ill make it more clear for u

SARCASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SARCASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway nice to see that ppl can't take critic event if its just a joke

Edit: was expecting a comment like ( culling strike:1 philophil :0)

i have so low mana cause i couldnt link enlighten lvl 4 with hatred and wrath togethher. at the other SCR shot i had. lol.

2 auras only baby. no low life, with same investment that i have to Life base, i'd have 8000 ES according to the path of building. fml.

hint: lioneyes vision.

let the tooltip warrioring continue.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 5, 2017, 4:01:07 AM
i did for 2 hours non stop testing on comparing dual wield CI coe + coe low life;

i tried around 20 different setups, with perfect setup the difference is;

8700 ES CI, 1.105 M effective dps, only dying sun flask + auras; this is for CI dual wield
7900ES, 910k dps, only dying sun flask + auras, this is for coe low life.

the difference is due to 20% more phys damage of dual wield, all the phys damage nodes, increased damage with wands nodes gets multiplied, so the dps gets inflated to very high levels.

i changed my tree after these results and gained +20k dps on tooltip.(302k to 322k) great great.

i can send the pob codes to the enthusiasts to see the results.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 5, 2017, 6:38:08 AM
U know more then everyone here that i can keep going n always screenshot more dmg. I think that rayamn can tell u about that XD

If u can manage to get 5M effective dmg vs shaper on barrage maybe ill say ur build is decent since i nearly have double that.

Has always pvp thread seem to be the same, ppl get upset whey u show something that they don't expect.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Apr 5, 2017, 8:48:19 AM
"
philophil wrote:
U know more then everyone here that i can keep going n always screenshot more dmg. I think that rayamn can tell u about that XD

If u can manage to get 5M effective dmg vs shaper on barrage maybe ill say ur build is decent since i nearly have double that.

Has always pvp thread seem to be the same, ppl get upset whey u show something that they don't expect.

i have no idea why you think i became upset. i mean, what was the signifier for that? cause i see none. it was just a friendly talk, "eheh until you open your auras you'd get rekt bruh", isnt that totally chilled out way of responding dps screenshots?
O_O Lame

I guess this is no more a drama forum.... Yeah i know i just tried to push u to get more dmg has ive been doing with most ppl.

Just because ur answer was actually making sense, tho wander.... totally overplayed atm.
Last edited by philophil on Apr 5, 2017, 4:30:28 PM
Wander stuff opop.....
Last edited by philophil on Apr 6, 2017, 6:18:34 PM
Meanwhile, everyone else reading this thread ^^

Spoiler
That screen shot says a lot
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
All it says is "mirrored gear and pathfinder can net you good DPS."
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info