2.6 - Shadow Assasin - Low life EK - 550k tooltip dps - Shaper easy deathless - facetank [VIDEO UP]

"
Archet wrote:
"
Peszek wrote:
Hmm most of dmg comes on 2xVoid from flask right?

With my farming setup (using bisco's) I have 62k in hideout, 312k with power charges, and 662k with charges and flasks.

Each flask on their own gives me:

Atziri's Promise - +93k dps
Sin's Rebirth - +60k dps
Taste of Hate - +77k dps
Silver flask - +28k dps
Sulphur flask - +20k dps
IGN: Archet
Ok, seems my lack of dmg comes from gems.
90% of the VB variant's damage comes from power charges, which is why it's so important to have them up reliably
@Archet if you make your dual Void Batt guide you can put this Phoenix vod up. I couldnt Lightning warp all over like usual due to no life/mana regen map so its slower than norm. More later if I can do shaper.

https://youtu.be/9DQyxUsJh80
Quick gorge w/ skyforths
https://youtu.be/IxK3Ktmh2ew

@peszek

With empower 4 and 21 EK I get

No PC 85K

9 PC 472K

9 PC and Flask 924K and I dont use silver flask. If you take out LL you go well over 1 million. Like 1.2 million with increased CD or added fire

I dont like the Skyforth varient even though I have some
its like 2K less EHP

so I use these
but maybe with a GG ammy and skys can get even more DPS.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 13, 2017, 2:46:59 AM
Thx for answers, seems all i need is time for lvlup's gems and left side of tree :)
Hi, i have a question for you guys that use poe calcs and so.

I'm an essence drain lover, every single league. Found out this build shares some gear, shavs, chayula, whalers... but as you know ED use 3 green, 2 blue and 1 red (is really expensive to get 3G again or another shav) so i was going to use pierce instead controlled destruction. Looks like spell echo and casting are BIS at blue sockets.

May get less dps but what really want to know if i will overcap critical strikes without controlled destruction, because i could relocate some critical nodes on projec nodes or even more ES since is somewhat hard to get more than 10k ES with dual wield and shav's.

Saw some kind of "planner" posted by archet, could use that if i know the web or app name.

Currently lvl 50 without ascendancy neither arcane potency have 25% crit chance without charges.

Thanks in advance.
IGN Flatulencia
Last edited by Focusix on Apr 13, 2017, 6:32:09 PM
Pierce is good. Better for farming. Dont know what u put in 3rd G tho.maybe faster proj...

Guys hit 1m DPS with skys and a halfway decent ammy.

Oh and with 3 regen jewelry dont even need warlords. cept on boss. Can spam lightning warp and like 6 EKs which is enough to kill normal things.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 13, 2017, 7:41:55 PM
Oh well just tested this build out today on a lvl90, and I'm having more fun than on my HoWA. I'd say HoWA's clearspeed is a lot faster, but I sunk in a lot more currency on that character than I have to get this one going.

And IMO I was enjoying the gameplay with Pledge of Hands at the start, but then I asked a few questions to Archet about VB gearing etc. So I tried it out and I'd say you can really clear everything with both set up, it's just up to preference.

And so far the single target DPS I'm getting on this surpasses what I can reach on my HoWA considering I've spent over 150ex on gears for that char. And merely 50ex on this one, which was mostly spent on getting a Skyforth which wasn't even necesarry.

ES: 7.3k || ToolTip DPS (with everything up: 9 Endurance Charges, Flasks, Auras, Golem): 696,160

I can probably try to get the ToolTip to hit 700k with a few tweaks to the tree, But we'll see.

Current Gear:

Sometimes I switch it up to

from time to time

It's just that I prefer the look of the Staff on Shadow compared to Wands, IK its stupid but hey I do what I want :P
@Blinz - there is no reason you need faster proj IMO. You already hit whole screen with helm enchant and Archets tree. For boss killing EMP 4 is over 1m DPS for Farming I'd try pierce support. Which is not only more DPS than FP but huge in speed on dense maps.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
@Blinz - there is no reason you need faster proj IMO. You already hit whole screen with helm enchant and Archets tree. For boss killing EMP 4 is over 1m DPS for Farming I'd try pierce support. Which is not only more DPS than FP but huge in speed on dense maps.

Yeah I tried out Empower 4 last night

After scrolling up and seeing your post about hitting 1m DPS with Empower 4, sadly I can only hit 940k ToolTip DPS. Compared to your 1m ;-;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info