2.6 - Shadow Assasin - Low life EK - 550k tooltip dps - Shaper easy deathless - facetank [VIDEO UP]

"
Archet wrote:
"
SkyLB01 wrote:
Hi, can use a little help here... How do you make "blood magic - herald of ice - discipline - enlighten(3)" work? My tooltip shows 43% reserved for herald of ice and 59% for discipline with lvl 14 blood magic and lvl 3 enligten

Use Blood Magic with Hatred, Discipline and Herald of Ice with Enlighten 3, and Clarity by itself. Check my weapons below`

Thanks, that worked
Small update on my character / build. I am now close to done with gearing, and the character is stronger than ever.

Swapped

for

This works, but for the cost it's completely unnecessary and doesn't bring much to the build as we pretty much need to drop Orb of Storms for Warlords mark cursing on T16 bosses anyway.

Small video update to showcase even more Minotaur dps. This time absolutely destroying him with slower proj and 21/20 EK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9idndsTR36A
IGN: Archet
Last edited by Archet on Apr 10, 2017, 12:06:01 PM
Hi, may I know how Slower Projectiles will deal more damage because it seems both Slower and Faster adds 29% projectile damage.
Faster projectiles gives increased projectile damage, Slower Projectiles gives MORE projectile damage, MORE damage scales your actual DPS much better.

Also, archet, you could try the setup I plan to use, it is a bit more gem slot heavy as you will need two separate blood magic setups, one for discipline and one for HoI + Curse on hit + Assmark, but I think it provides better QoL

I wrote about it on page 7 of this thread iirc, essentially you pick up Sovereignty and run Warlord's as a blasphemy aura.

Also, I started leveling a shadow for this build now. Still debating between selling my skyforths and pimping out my rares and other gear for this build, or keeping them and being limited to ~25ex for the rest of everything.

edit: nevermind, you wouldnt even need curse on hit HoI since you have skyforths.
Last edited by NoobPlayerHere on Apr 10, 2017, 2:55:13 PM

Last edited by TheGrammaton on Apr 11, 2017, 2:19:02 PM
can anyone tell me some lvling weapons i can use with ek? lvling a shadow for this build now.
"
TheGrammaton wrote:

Nice you should clip 1 million with 21 EK

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 11, 2017, 4:17:26 PM
"
Archet wrote:
Small update on my character / build. I am now close to done with gearing, and the character is stronger than ever.

Swapped

for

This works, but for the cost it's completely unnecessary and doesn't bring much to the build as we pretty much need to drop Orb of Storms for Warlords mark cursing on T16 bosses anyway.

Small video update to showcase even more Minotaur dps. This time absolutely destroying him with slower proj and 21/20 EK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9idndsTR36A

That was my impression as well. Went back to Whalers boots since PC lasts a ridiculous 17 seconds anyway and we drop warlords orb of storms setup anyway may as well include PcoC. Wailers/Presence is the EHP option and certainly far cheaper. DPS about same. a GG rare ammy can equal Whalers.

You should make the VB guide. I made like 20 guides and had enough.:P Plus I work about 60 hrs a week and dont have time to maintain.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 11, 2017, 4:16:46 PM
Hmm most of dmg comes on 2xVoid from flask right?
"
Peszek wrote:
Hmm most of dmg comes on 2xVoid from flask right?

With my farming setup (using bisco's) I have 62k in hideout, 312k with power charges, and 662k with charges and flasks.

Each flask on their own gives me:

Atziri's Promise - 93k dps
Sin's Rebirth - 60k dps
Taste of Hate - 77k dps
Silver flask - 28k dps
Sulphur flask - 20k dps
IGN: Archet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info