Not supported anymore

So it would be better to go for that Voll helmet if none of your items are corrupted? +% flammability enchant ?
Last edited by ryugaminemikado89 on Aug 29, 2017, 7:59:08 AM
"
So it would be better to go for that Voll helmet if none of your items are corrupted? +% flammability enchant ?

At the early stage of char progression the Voll helmet is an alternative, lategame not because you wanna have certain lev 21 gems and depending at setup also lev 4 Empower or Enlighten,

Flammability is better if you use it with Blasphemy, if it is with Curse on hit it the RF enchant is better. Although you have to be aware about certain map mods like hexproof.
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Aug 29, 2017, 11:01:57 AM
Any idea where could I imporve? I guess my rings and jewels setup could be better.

LVL 91, 8k Armor 6,5K life

I am running The Red Dream atm

Spoiler
"
Twinks wrote:
"

At the early stage of char progression the Voll helmet is an alternative, lategame not because you wanna have certain lev 21 gems and depending at setup also lev 4 Empower or Enlighten,

Corrupted gems do not count as items, as i tested now.
but to be honest i had a bit life loss against my 120 life helmet. against my math.
Last edited by shaleya on Aug 29, 2017, 12:59:14 PM
so I have a dilemma ... currently I use these 2 rings

now I bought this one

If I replace the unique ring I get about 36 less life ... but if I replace the rare one the life goes 300+ lower .... why is that ?
"

now I bought this one

If I replace the unique ring I get about 36 less life ... but if I replace the rare one the life goes 300+ lower .... why is that ?

maybe u got a gem/item that require the 9dex ?
"
Pixelicious wrote:
"

now I bought this one

maybe u got a gem/item that require the 9dex ?

This is the only thing it could be. Removing the 9 dex most likely is un-equipping a piece of your gear.
Ha ... that was it ... removing that rare ring will make it impossible to meet the gloves requirements :P
Rolled that helm and It is pretty good

Gear
Spoiler

New tree using Shadow path 92lvl
Spoiler
www.poeurl.com/bvZs

At 100lvl would look like this including dual curse
Spoiler
www.poeurl.com/bvZr

Some dude told me how ermejged amazing this tree is but I will revert back to original,this lost too much % fire dmg nodes for just 2% hp regen and 16% max hp

45 chaos lost on reseting tree but lesson learned :^)

Edit; tree is back to normal [250hp less] and one good dude gave me

For 5c and kiss.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Aug 30, 2017, 12:25:12 AM
"
Eranvilitius wrote:
Any idea where could I imporve?

Cinsidered that you are trying to stack item rarity and also looking for inc fire damage it is nice.
Obviously you are losing out at a bit of base Armor and also Life at certain items, Rings and also Amu.
But I like the setup generally also with the corrupted belt.
Jewels I can´t see, but yeah they have the most endgame potential towards improvement, but are also expensive then.
And it was a first for me to see the portal gem in a 6 link, made me laugh but is absolutely fine hehe.
Lonewolf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info