Not supported anymore

I just have a question, what does dual curse exactly mean cause im new and only the see 1 Curse gem does the 1 Curse stack or what?

Phys. Damage shouldnt be a problem or?

I got this beauty :O

2 Open Slots <3
Last edited by Pixelicious on Aug 28, 2017, 4:21:23 PM
"
Nosferat wrote:
I'm having some trouble with the mana reserve. Vitality takes up 43%, purity of fire another 43%. How can I make it so that I can also go with flammability as an aura.

I'm having issues with some boss fights, otherwise maps till tier 8 are not a problem.

Normally you just remove vitality, if you wanna have all 3 running you can go for the setup which PhoenixFlame posted at site 31 or you simply enable the sovereignty cluster at the left side of the tree.

"
Yoshimitsu wrote:
I just have a question, what does dual curse exactly mean cause im new and only the see 1 Curse gem does the 1 Curse stack or what?

Dual curse does mean you are using 2 Curses in our case it is flammability either through curse on hit with cyclone or with blasphemy gem combined and the other one is the lev 21 Vulnerability curse with the Witchfire Brew Flask.

"
Pixelicious wrote:
Phys. Damage shouldnt be a problem or?

No physical damage does not influence anything, gratz to that ring.
Lonewolf
My build is now complete

My last question would be about your option about helm enchant
the 30% flamability does claim to give 100k dps vs 82level mob[does not include map mods]
and 40% rf claims to give just 50k dps [in poe planner]

I realize that it depends on map mods and monster a lot,but in average what would be better?

We give -res from elemental node -res from curse It sounds pretty strong.
Maybe drop Vulnerability and also add elemental weakness?
that would be -135% monster resist more with +to socketed gems

Could this be at least our hall of grandmasters deathless answer?

I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Aug 28, 2017, 10:26:51 PM
... NVM
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
Last edited by jesterx93 on Aug 28, 2017, 11:48:04 PM
"
CAKE wrote:
My build is now complete

My last question would be about your option about helm enchant
the 30% flamability does claim to give 100k dps vs 82level mob[does not include map mods]
and 40% rf claims to give just 50k dps [in poe planner]

I realize that it depends on map mods and monster a lot,but in average what would be better?

We give -res from elemental node -res from curse It sounds pretty strong.
Maybe drop Vulnerability and also add elemental weakness?
that would be -135% monster resist more with +to socketed gems

Could this be at least our hall of grandmasters deathless answer?

As already stated I am absolutely no fan of the Lab and how Enchantments RNG is hidden behind it.
I was looking through all possible enchants maybe twice since they were implemented.
Never thought about the flammability one which is absolutely vailable since we use it with blasphemy.
Added it.

The replacement with Elemental Weakness and maybe a +1 Helmet would need quite a bit of math (or PoB)
+ would have the requirement of enabling the sovereignty cluster or having a lev 4 Enlighten.
It does also sound like a good option, I might do the math in the upcomming days.

Nice thoughts!
Lonewolf
The Flammability Curse Effect made me think and i watched for prices.
So i saw a beautiful Voll's Vision

I had no clue about this item until now. But the 10%(12% in max) max life are worth more than 100 life on helmet in my math. Additional you have a nice life regeneration.

So i guess this is a honorable mention or do i have thinking errors?
Sure in case you have no corruptet items worn.
Last edited by shaleya on Aug 29, 2017, 1:54:16 AM
"
shaleya wrote:
The Flammability Curse Effect made me think and i watched for prices.
So i saw a beautiful Voll's Vision

I had no clue about this item until now. But the 10%(12% in max) max life are worth more than 100 life on helmet in my math. Additional you have a nice life regeneration.

So i guess this is a honorable mention or do i have thinking errors?
Sure in case you have no corruptet items worn.

It is very good item and i whole heartly recommend it for beginners but there are some downsides to consider

1.Can not wear 1% all resist on your kaom/armor,Necklace with 1% max all resist. [that is 2% max all resist lost]
2.Can not have Radius corruption on the belt
3.Can not have 30% MORE
4.Can not have curse on hit on gloves[to drop blasphemy and run more auras]
5.Can not have +1 to socketed gems on shield,boots or movement speed corruption

dmg if you decide to run kaoms

But considering that good corrupted items cost 50+ chaos and this guide reccomend 6l not helm link,yes until you can afford something better that helm is great

Look also at this

It is worthless so u can grab it along with helm and has nice regen and hp
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Aug 29, 2017, 3:35:05 AM
Hey,

I am still pretty new to the game but try and read up as much as I can. I've tried getting the best gear I've could with the budget and sold everything on my other character to start with this as I was looking for something where I could just sit back and map.

I just want to see if my gear is good for running this spec and if there is any upgrades I should be looking for. I know my gems have bad quality and that's what I've been working on is getting them to 20 and then gemcutting for a 20 quality one. I could use better jewels but finding a dot, life, and a fire or burning can get expensive.

Last edited by Enunciate on Aug 29, 2017, 2:58:54 AM
"
CAKE wrote:

1.Can not wear 1% all resist on your kaom/armor,Necklace with 1% max all resist. [that is 2% max all resist lost]
2.Can not have Radius corruption on the belt
3.Can not have 30% MORE
4.Can not have 3.5% extra crit chance on gloves for your Blade vortex
5.Can not have +1 to socketed gems on shield,boots or movement speed corruption

dmg if you decide to run kaoms

1. The max Res are fine, but not easy to find an acceptable amulet with max res. So if you go for that, 1 max fire res is approx worth 80 life/sec. Say we have 8000 life - we burn for 90% of this (7200) - so 1 res more means 72 less dmg/s.
So i would prefer the more max life and more reg of the helm until we have 2 max res corruptions with acceptable items.
2. Ye, but i dont think its worth that much
3. But you have more life - more dmg. And i will run this with iir sup in a 5 link.

So i guess you are right if you hav Kaoms with max res and a necklace with max res in addition with the other mentions. But if you can't afford all of this and have luck with the rolls, i don't think its a much better choice.

"
CAKE wrote:

Look also at this

It is worthless so u can grab it along with helm and has nice regen and hp

Ye i also played with the thought of immortal flesh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info