Not supported anymore

"
xenochaos1 wrote:
and how do we trigger EE while leveling if we are using a wand?!?

also how do we trigger EE with his MF setup?! does cyclone trigger EE? and why are we suing bladevortex?!

Not to be rude or anything but did you even read the guide?
@PhoenixFlame, thx for answering.

"
xenochaos1 wrote:
is EE a big advantage whiel lvling?! because i am using lifesprig wand and i cannot sue shield charge nor leap slam with a wand (not sure why u cant use shield charge with a wand/shield, is it normal!?)

so if i jsut skip EE for lvling will it be a horrible experience?

also do we use EE in lategame?! because i dont see how you trigger EE with your MF setup ?! you said in the description to use leap slam BUT if we look t the gem slotted in your item there is no leap slam...do you trigger it with cyclone ?

EE does reduce enemies Fire Resistance by 50% so it literally does double your damage.
You have to level with something towards Lev 24 wanna use your bare hands or Lifesprig?
Then when you are there there is a recommended Weapon called aurumvorax.
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

also how do we trigger EE with his MF setup?! does cyclone trigger EE? and why are we suing bladevortex?!

At the MF setup you replace Lightning Warp with Leap Slam, I did not have extra dded damage back then, that´s why there is no Leap Slam palced at the gear.

"
7itachi7 wrote:
Is there a priority list on which gems are worth putting quality on?
I thought I saw it before on the guide but cant seem to find it anymore.

At the gem section the last line

Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Aug 26, 2017, 12:56:10 PM
"
PhoenixFlame wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

Not to be rude or anything but did you even read the guide?

Yes I did and here are some questions :

it says : "To make EE work, we have to have somewhere (Ring/Amu/Gloves) adds x to x Cold or Lightning Damage to attacks." but why only ring/amy/glove? can't it comes fro somewhere else?!?!

Also the MF setup doesnt use cyclone because it uses phase run instead, so how do you trigger EE wihtout cyclone? (in the description it says to uses leap slam but there is no leap slam gem linked in his MF setup.. ?

also is there a way to trigger EE while using a wand?!?! since i am lvling mostly with wand ?!
EDIT: NVM this one i jsut bought a mace (for shield charge) with 1-12lgithing damage to attacks on it and decent spell damage (but the lgihting damage comes from the weapon not from ammy/glove/ring does it change anything?!)
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Aug 26, 2017, 12:55:27 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

See post above and no it does not change anything from where the added damage source is comming, those are just the main slots to get it commonly and easy on.

Edit: and it does not seem that you did read the guide, it seemed you only read the sections which you were interested in and that you asked after every section a question, that would at least explain why you needed several posts instead of one decent one. Also you would never ever use those gloves if you would have read through it, stat 1 no effect stat 2 no effect stat 3 no effect stat 4 negative effect and it can´t be because of the BBG unlinked colors.

To make a point: normally you spend at a char easily more than 50 hours playtime.
If you are not willing to invest a bit of time prior to get a few infos about it and rather try to use shortcuts, then you might choose another game.

Edit to your edit: spell damage does not influence RF, common what did you read? I am honestly surprised that you actually did choose the right class...
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Aug 26, 2017, 1:23:59 PM
I'm unsure if I read you right on one of your earlier posts. Did you say that no matter the build of the Atziri's Splendour---the armor itself has an equal chance to roll each set of colored sockets?
I've got a 5L, 6S Atziri's which is 1063A, 1063E, and 77ES with 4B and 1R linked socket with an unlinked red socket. It's damned near perfect for me, I guess. I just wish that I could 6L it and get the 5B and 1R color scheme. There are a number of 6L's for sale online, but they have the wrong color scheme.

I'm just wondering that if the armor itself (my armor) is primarily 1000+ Armor, and 1000+ Evasion, and 50+ Energy Shield, that the armor is going to mostly roll Red and Green sockets, since it's mostly Armor and Evasion? I'm wondering just how hard it would be on a different set of armor (assuming I buy a 6L set that's armor-based) to get that 5B and 1R on a roll?

Any help would be appreciated! Your guide is awesome and although I play a Marauder, I'm pretty much matching your build the best that I can.

Thanks for any advice that you can lend!

Last edited by TX_Lord_Skeletor on Aug 26, 2017, 8:14:57 PM
So just to help OP here out a bit, Blade Vortex + increased critical strikes gem procs Elemenatal overload. Blade vortex is a spell so wont proc EE UNLESS you have adds x damage to spell modifier from your gear.

Having adds x damage to your attacks (not spells) is what Cyclone uses to proc EE.
IGN: Munkehboi

So sad It is not HP belt,I hope we will discover recipe one day to change the base.

but It is gonna fund my build completion pretty well.

Now i need just 5000mirrors to afford the 40% rf enchant on base that does not suck
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Aug 26, 2017, 10:35:31 PM
"
I'm unsure if I read you right on one of your earlier posts. Did you say that no matter the build of the Atziri's Splendour---the armor itself has an equal chance to roll each set of colored sockets?

Socket rolls are based on the attributes required to equip the item and those are always the same at Splendour 66 Int 66 Str 66 Dex.
That said to roll 4B 2R does need in average 49 chromes same goes for 4G 2B, 4R 2G and so on.
Lonewolf
LOL--disregard---I got it on my first chrome orb! Thanks!

Last edited by TX_Lord_Skeletor on Aug 26, 2017, 11:11:48 PM
Important note: I discovered today that if you get "adds x to x cold damage" on your gear, the pyre ring will convert it to fire, causing your cyclone to make the enemies resistant to fire. Try to get lightning instead!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info