Not supported anymore

Yeah my bad, we talked about it at the stream already, sorry for that, it is changed now.
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Aug 26, 2017, 6:53:31 AM

I experiment with these now
Spoiler

It is more regen than blood dance [not legacy ofcourse] and you can relly on it pretty much all time
has hp[up to 75]
hp=dmg so you can not say blood dance is definitive winner especially at bosses that do not spawn minions and even with near perfect ones like these

You need 4monster kills for 1 charge

the 23% dodge along with
and 16% spell dodge is just nice bonus,nothing game breaking,I'm not fan of dodge as you can not relly on it but it does prevent few instant kills each day

The thing is you can grab these with 2% hp regen enchant and good roll for 5 chaos and supply is unlimited as it is considered trash because how many hundreds of them are droped every day

I really feel like the boss fights are more predictable with these but It may be just placebo

I do not claim there are no downsides but at my aoe dps that is possibly top in league for RF It is not about few more % deeps on trash mobs anymore but pure survival to finish leveling and farming kaoms

I will take week of t15+ speedruns to decide.

The biggest downside is ofcourse rotgut,but i never liked that flask as it is impossible to keep filled at places where you need it the most [bosses,wrong empty ways and traps] where normal flask last longer

I also gotta say do not forget to do Pantheon side quests! Bonuses are just great especially the shock and chaos dmg one

One question to end with,can this build do grandmasters somehow?
There is nothing to refill your flasks on and those tank+bleed+spark rangers can rekt u in 1 hit+tank more dps than shaper

I've invited 5 players about 95 level and all died there with me even the ones with pvp and totem builds

Maybe I just need to git gud and learn some weird glitching tactic,so i m open to advice.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Hall of Grandmasters is a pain.
I did it Breach and Legacy League with 2x Topaz 1x Granit 1x Quicksilver 1x Life Flask, 2 of them anti bleed (topaz and granite) 2 anti burning (quicksilver and life) 2nd Topaz with additional armour, the Life Flask with instant regeneration.
Playstyle wise facetanking the first couple of waves and from there on seperating them and do them 1 by 1 using the quicksilver against the quick ones to regenerate fully up again.
Doing it deathless is literally impossible, you would have to get very very lucky with the seperating part.
And you have to use your Portals to refill the Flasks.
The most annoying part is the range combination it is really hard to get them moving and leave eachother...
Lonewolf
is EE a big advantage whiel lvling?! because i am using lifesprig wand and i cannot sue shield charge nor leap slam with a wand (not sure why u cant use shield charge with a wand/shield, is it normal!?)

so if i jsut skip EE for lvling will it be a horrible experience?

also do we use EE in lategame?! because i dont see how you trigger EE with your MF setup ?! you said in the description to use leap slam BUT if we look t the gem slotted in your item there is no leap slam...do you trigger it with cyclone ?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Maybe there is a way to use Vitality instead of the Portal gem.

I tried it with linked enlighten lvl 3 + purity of fire + vitality and still flammability.

The Problem with enlighten lvl 3 i've only 6 mana left, but with enlighten ( yes very expansive ) 4 it should work to still use cyclone
Is there a priority list on which gems are worth putting quality on?
I thought I saw it before on the guide but cant seem to find it anymore.
"
Pixelicious wrote:
Maybe there is a way to use Vitality instead of the Portal gem.

I tried it with linked enlighten lvl 3 + purity of fire + vitality and still flammability.

The Problem with enlighten lvl 3 i've only 6 mana left, but with enlighten ( yes very expansive ) 4 it should work to still use cyclone

You can do it like this.

This way you can ditch the empower (and its multiplier), still get lvl 23 PoF, and still have about 30-40 mana left over to cast a movement skill and cyclone.
also why aren't we using fire penetration support gem?!
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
also why aren't we using fire penetration support gem?!

Because Fire Pen reads as "Supports any skill that hits enemies, making those hits penetrate enemy fire resistance."

Righteous Fire does not 'hit'.
and how do we trigger EE while leveling if we are using a wand?!?

also how do we trigger EE with his MF setup?! does cyclone trigger EE? and why are we suing bladevortex?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info