Not supported anymore

"
Twinks wrote:
"
m_k4y wrote:
No more Frenzy xD

Enlightn me if I missed something, but the only change towards Frenzy Chargs was that it does not count anymore for all damage sources it is now for attack skills only right?

So yeah we lose up to ~15% Damage, but the priority is and always has been the life regeneration combined with the Blood Dance Boots.

Thanks for your contribution though "no more Frenzy xD" is a really helpful, detailed and mature post, mkay.

Thank you! Appreciate it! With the Buffs on Trickster it may be possible to switch the Blood Dance with Kaoms Roots for example.
GGG QoL Feature of the Year! SKILLTREE AND FRIENDS SEARCH!
Last edited by m_k4y on Jul 28, 2017, 8:22:33 AM
"
So yeah we lose up to ~15% Damage, but the priority is and always has been the life regeneration combined with the Blood Dance Boots.

The frenzy nerf pretty much offsets the burning damage support change, so the build is still quite good, still looking forward to this for 3.0.
Yes, all together (Burning damage change + RF base damage nerf + frenzy damage nerf) it might be now a small damage loss compared to 2.6 but we will see it when they release the Patchnotes for 3.0 and I make the little bit changed passiv trees. And maybe they still have item wise some surprises left.
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Jul 28, 2017, 11:31:37 AM
gonna use this build in harbinger. really looking forward in playing scion since i never played that class. cheers! i hope there is no more "surprise" changes like the charges/ailments changes that will affect RF.
rf build without kaoms lol...that's some scrub shit.

https://pastebin.com/DDwMynLb an actual rf build that doesnt do stupid shit like using atziri's splendor or blood dance(which dont even work in 3.0)

You realize the witch aoe nodes literally give you 1 whole radius, right? Garbage nodes.
Holy Crap you have to feel like a really lonesome fart nugget which never had the chance to find his way down the toilet in time...

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-posts/Coil1/forum-posts

I hope you will figure out what ever did go wrong in your Life that you feel the need of being a dickhead like that all the time. Otherwise you might get an early heart attack. Wish you all the best.
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Jul 30, 2017, 12:45:16 AM
Hello guys! How is this build compared to Pohx's Zerker RF? What are the pros and cons?
"
Hello guys! How is this build compared to Pohx's Zerker RF? What are the pros and cons?

It mostly comes down to how lazy you are, if you don't mind using warcrys to make up for less regen, go for zerk, If you don't mind doing a little less damage for 1 handed gameplay, go for scion.
Any ideas about vaal rf for bosses? 4l should suffice for it afaik.
Glad to see they decided to hold off on the frenzy change, as long as no nasty surprises sneak up in the patch notes, we are looking good now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info