This casual player catches trade bots with one simple trick!

"

You're wrong. Bye.

No I'm not bye.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Live search takes a bit of time to get the item indexed. If you get a response literally the second you put it in your stash, like that second, that's someone connecting right into PoE trades API.

No. The time varies. Sometimes it's almost instant.
I was accused a few times of using a bot to snipe auctions. In reality I'm just a no lifer sitting here with 70 tabs open...
"
I'm a bot?

YES ! xD
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrJimGaming
"
MrJimo wrote:
"
I'm a bot?

YES ! xD

These cunning bots now resort to posting on the forum for credibility! They're getting smarter by the moment ;)
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
MrJimo wrote:
"
I'm a bot?

YES ! xD

This explains so much!
"life search" is a functionality which should never have been implemented.

it's such a trade boost to those who are able to play the game all day that it also means even more a disadvantage to players who have to work for their money they spend on supporting ggg.

i don't understand why ggg didn't stop emmitt from implementing this shit.
"
rhah wrote:
"
Live search takes a bit of time to get the item indexed. If you get a response literally the second you put it in your stash, like that second, that's someone connecting right into PoE trades API.

No. The time varies. Sometimes it's almost instant.

Ya like when someone goes in direct through the API and not the site. It's ok, I know it's hard to understand. Take you're time, you'll get.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
That's not a bot that's PoE.trade live search -.-

Thats a trade bot.
Git R Dun!
Simple way to reduce these item snipers, buy a couple tabulas. and constantly relist them for half market price and party with the botters and then go afk while they wait in your hideout (to be consistent with trade policies etc just accept a full price offer while they wait, no rules against selling to higher bidders then ur asking price). do this nonstop and eventually they will find better things to do with their time

im going to try this with reliquary keys actually
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info