[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"
Can someone explain to me how we should use Elemental Equilibrium? I mean, should I start fights with some special skill like a cold skill to get the bonus on other elements? What skill should we use?

You need "adds # to # cold damage to your attacks" the cold damage will added to cyclone and cyclone will trigger Elemental Equilibrium.

IMPORTANT: there must be no other elemental (lightning or fire) damage to you attacks, because then it will trigger EE again and they get lightning or fire resistance.

What about elemental focus instead of arc? gives discharge a huge damage boost.
Last edited by QuickSwipe on Aug 12, 2017, 6:34:22 AM
"
commonjunks wrote:
"
honerpro wrote:
Going to play this on HC so I'm wondering if anyone here is playing it on HC? I'm interested in seeing ur tree and gear for guidelines.

This is op profile

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MadScreaM/characters

Okay, going to try it on the hc league. Should be viable, right?
having problems leeching mana against bosses any help?
"
Inthewrath wrote:
having problems leeching mana against bosses any help?

You need Pain Reaver (Ascendancy)
Sorry guys this build not cheap now ) So decide whether to start or not.
idk, just playing in this build from the start of the league. Previously with sunder\earthquake till lvl 67, then just bought mjolner, romira and repentance. With 5 power charges very good clear speed for low lvl tier maps. Then bought daresso, and then voll's devotion ofc.
im playing this build but feeling like damage in bosses is very low, from ur gear im just missing kaom heart and vessel of vinktar, maybe the problem is that my discharge is just lvl18/20Q
"
erjam wrote:
im playing this build but feeling like damage in bosses is very low, from ur gear im just missing kaom heart and vessel of vinktar, maybe the problem is that my discharge is just lvl18/20Q

Boss life was up and we got nerf ignite so now we lose much damage. And yes need 20-21 discharge.
"
MadScreaM wrote:
"
erjam wrote:

Boss life was up and we got nerf ignite so now we lose much damage. And yes need 20-21 discharge.

ok thanks, will post again when i finish lvling my 6 discharge
Hey guys, build works very well on the maps and bosses, today, after i reach lvl 21 discharge im doing Shaper.
Spoiler

Here is my gear on HbSc.

I did some small changes (only for me). Take some more dps passives like Light of divinity and Elemental focus because my jewels so bad. And change boots to Inya's for bosses like Shaper and Uber, it will be hard to equip, cause we lose some resistances and strength, but they give us a Huge dps boost and Charge generation on solo target bosses especially if we have the helmet enchantment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info