[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"
Tackinator wrote:

I will go from devoto->death's door->kaom (that what i thought), i don't have amulet but i bought devoto and i can really feed speed in clearing area.
"
commonjunks wrote:
"
Tackinator wrote:

I will go from devoto->death's door->kaom (that what i thought), i don't have amulet but i bought devoto and i can really feed speed in clearing area.

Yeah, i would agree that devoto's should priority, but then i'd put kaom's over DD's..as u can easily avoid bleeding with some flasks and damage is good enough to progress without an extra EC, but kaom's with bump your HP significantly and will allow easier life in higher content letting you facetank harder stuff.
Wicked_Clown
Last changes:
1. Auras now just use 3 puritys and curse on cwdt or self.
2. Tree for 3.0 dont use Celestial punishment its shit now.
"
MadScreaM wrote:
Last changes:
1. Auras now just use 3 puritys and curse on cwdt or self.
2. Tree for 3.0 dont use Celestial punishment its shit now.

What's the reason to go for all purities? I understand that fire, light will save from reflect but ice seems useless..ofc unless it's used to compensate lack of resists on gear. But other than that, purity of ice seems pointless for me.
Wicked_Clown
cant see your tree talent, 502 bad gateway
"
erjam wrote:
cant see your tree talent, 502 bad gateway

just wait and try again later.
Going to play this on HC so I'm wondering if anyone here is playing it on HC? I'm interested in seeing ur tree and gear for guidelines.
Can someone explain to me how we should use Elemental Equilibrium? I mean, should I start fights with some special skill like a cold skill to get the bonus on other elements? What skill should we use?
"
honerpro wrote:
Going to play this on HC so I'm wondering if anyone here is playing it on HC? I'm interested in seeing ur tree and gear for guidelines.

This is op profile

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MadScreaM/characters
Last edited by commonjunks on Aug 11, 2017, 10:08:29 PM
Just wanted to pop in and say that I've played four Mjölner builds over the years, and this is my favorite by far: two with Kingsguard, one LL. That was pre CiS of course... This is literally a hold-RMB-and-make-a-sandwich type of build, even without additional charge from DD or belt.

Current gear if anyone is curious, @lvl 91:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info