[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"
MadScreaM wrote:
We have 1% mana leech why u use Elreon ring i dont know this build no have problem with mp.

Because I have life/res/cold to attacks, so why not for -7 mana cost :)
(i don't buy it, i just craft it, so a little chaos cost of ring ^^)
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
What would be a better helmet enchant, Discharge Damage, or Not to consume Charges? Thanks!
Last edited by iVisionary on Jul 12, 2017, 9:23:24 PM
Difficulty to have a voll's devotion (farm Dried Lake, Oasis & Wasteland map for the divination card)
Impossible to have a saffell with +5 max res, +8 all res and max block spell @120 max
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
"
MadScreaM wrote:
"
titides wrote:
My version of this build (version without corrupt voll's & repentance)

LVL 90, 6500 life, res 202/196/184.

Purity of elements for elemental weakness.

Elreon's ring is good option for reduced mana cost of skill.
Romira with +2 mana gained on hit is a good option.
I have a pool of 67 mana, Shield charge cost 2, cyclone 8, leap slam 10.

Starkonja for life and enchant :)

We have 1% mana leech why u use Elreon ring i dont know this build no have problem with mp.

I now tested the Doedre elixir it works even with a Devoto Devotion! I have a -37% chaos resistance and 6981 life. The bottle gives me 15.06% damage and we imitate Savage hit! And this means that you can kill the shaper. It remains to find sets)

How does Doedre's work with -37% chaos res? Savage hit is 15% of life taken on hit. Doedre flask gives you 10%. You would need at least -50% chaos res to get 15% of life on hit. -37% would mean a 13.7% hit.

Could you explain?
"
Fire309 wrote:
"
MadScreaM wrote:
"
titides wrote:
My version of this build (version without corrupt voll's & repentance)

LVL 90, 6500 life, res 202/196/184.

Purity of elements for elemental weakness.

Elreon's ring is good option for reduced mana cost of skill.
Romira with +2 mana gained on hit is a good option.
I have a pool of 67 mana, Shield charge cost 2, cyclone 8, leap slam 10.

Starkonja for life and enchant :)

I now tested the Doedre elixir it works even with a Devoto Devotion! I have a -37% chaos resistance and 6981 life. The bottle gives me 15.06% damage and we imitate Savage hit! And this means that you can kill the shaper. It remains to find sets)

How does Doedre's work with -37% chaos res? Savage hit is 15% of life taken on hit. Doedre flask gives you 10%. You would need at least -50% chaos res to get 15% of life on hit. -37% would mean a 13.7% hit.

Could you explain?

I have 6981 life and -37% chaos res, when i use Doedre elixir i have 5930 life so 6981 - 5930 = 1051 in % this 15.06%

P.S. Nice update
Last edited by MadScreaM on Jul 14, 2017, 3:02:13 AM
I have got kind of interested to get back to my mjolner gear and build. This build looks kind of nice. Im missing a shaper video to check its performance, can anyone upload a 2.6 shaper kill with this build?
I'm ready, small amounts of levelling left and it will be perfect! So good build, my new favorite! Thanks man. :-)
interesting build that i want to give a try but i have a problem: i still dont have uber lab because im running a vaal pact build and i suck, and this one is vaal pact too...is still effective with -40% dmg or i cant go pass t14 without that?
Last edited by merovingian223 on Jul 26, 2017, 12:58:52 AM
"
Atocaliber wrote:
I'm ready, small amounts of levelling left and it will be perfect! So good build, my new favorite! Thanks man. :-)

NP )

"
interesting build that i want to give a try but i have a problem: i still dont have uber lab because im running a vaal pact build and i suck, and this one is vaal pact too...is still effective with -40% dmg or i cant go pass t14 without that?

You will not have problems without this -40%
Last edited by MadScreaM on Jul 26, 2017, 5:44:36 AM
How will the changes to ignite affect this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info