[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

Do you think if it's possible to run this build without Vaal Pact ?
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
"
titides wrote:
Do you think if it's possible to run this build without Vaal Pact ?

You can not. In the next league, I want to test the build without a pact, but there will be other clothes and a tree. And I do not know how much it will be playable. In my head, I already know about how it will look like.
Just I see => https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1910258
it's looks like your build without Vaal Pact & Devoto/Kaom's.
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
"
titides wrote:
Just I see => https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1910258
it's looks like your build without Vaal Pact & Devoto/Kaom's.

I watched several videos I can say one thing - very poor survival. He will not survive a really high damage from the boss. This can be seen on the minotaur. It looks more like a copy of my build without a pact. In the future I want to try the build without a pact, but it will be different from everything.
Last edited by MadScreaM on Jul 1, 2017, 3:18:23 PM
This build can be viable on 3.0 patch? I really want to know :D THIS IS AWESOME
"
NikoDandys wrote:
This build can be viable on 3.0 patch? I really want to know :D THIS IS AWESOME

In 3.0, this build got an improvement. ty)
P.S. u need ring with cold damage.
Last edited by MadScreaM on Jul 4, 2017, 10:46:12 AM
Which improvement is that? :)
"
lolepple wrote:
Which improvement is that? :)

Change in cyclone mechanics. I do not have access to the beta so I can not say the whole list)
Repec'ed my Marauder into this build and I really like it so far.

I could only find the helmet with the enchantment and it requires a bit more DEX than Devoto's, hence the DEX ring. Saving up for the the better shield. What should I upgrade next?

"

Also, what's the main purpose of Blade Vortex? Is it just to proc crit for Elemental Overload? Would it work with a Flame golem in the slot for the increased damage buff?
"
gigarez wrote:
Repec'ed my Marauder into this build and I really like it so far.

I could only find the helmet with the enchantment and it requires a bit more DEX than Devoto's, hence the DEX ring. Saving up for the the better shield. What should I upgrade next?

"

Also, what's the main purpose of Blade Vortex? Is it just to proc crit for Elemental Overload? Would it work with a Flame golem in the slot for the increased damage buff?

BV charges you charges. I do not recommend using this helmet as we need to minimize the chance of crit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info