[3.3] SSJ - EXTREME TANKER!! 22k ES, 3-10k Regeneration per sec, Max Block! HIGHEST DEFENSE BUILD!

18k ES your arse? Gotta love when people blindly hate. Get your PoB-skills on point and drop that shit in there and you'll see that even 19k would theoretically be possible while still maintaining enough damage and reg. Besides: you ARE aware that all the ES comes from rares, right? Since you talk about legacy gear, I mean. You are entirely wrong.

Again: Thanks to you, build-author, for the amazing work with the build. Farming like hell atm to start building that char of yours soon - should be a mountain wall ;D. Did some tweeks in PoB on my own and am really interested in your thoughts about going LL and about the SR-setup-changes mentioned above. Please keep this thing updated.

Lucent.

"
18k ES your arse? Gotta love when people blindly hate. Get your PoB-skills on point and drop that shit in there and you'll see that even 19k would theoretically be possible while still maintaining enough damage and reg. Besides: you ARE aware that all the ES comes from rares, right? Since you talk about legacy gear, I mean. You are entirely wrong.

Again: Thanks to you, build-author, for the amazing work with the build. Farming like hell atm to start building that char of yours soon - should be a mountain wall ;D. Did some tweeks in PoB on my own and am really interested in your thoughts about going LL and about the SR-setup-changes mentioned above. Please keep this thing updated.

Lucent.

Well, there are 3 things that are now Legacy, 2 Rings with %crafted ES and energy from within jewel. But without them you will still have around 17k.

Anyway, the hardest part is to get right items, which most people find annoying. But i like the idea of neverending searching for the right items.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Well, I just started wit a Kinetic Blast Pathfinder build, but I´m tired cause dying so much.

I can do this build with Pathfinder?... Or you recommend me to level up a Templar?...

If I can do it with pathfinder, what flask shoul I use with it?...

Thanks in advance...
"
Madasan wrote:
Well, I just started wit a Kinetic Blast Pathfinder build, but I´m tired cause dying so much.

I can do this build with Pathfinder?... Or you recommend me to level up a Templar?...

If I can do it with pathfinder, what flask shoul I use with it?...

Thanks in advance...

with pathfinder use 1 fire, 1 light, 1 cold, 1 Damage flasks 1 speed flask

This build is heavily depended on items. If you dont have, go for HP + Block + AEGIS + ARMOUR build

i'm harbinger right now, trying this build.

I'm Level 80, and i have 10,700 ES.

I have a good gear, not godly, but pretty good for 2 weeks so with some more levels and some upgrades, i believe i can reach max 11,500/12,000 ES.

I'm using doryanis catalist to boost my damage and 1 opal ring for now.

Dont have max block yet.

My impressions so far are:

It's a good build, good concept, hight survivability, i did uber lab on level 66 with no worries.

Clear Speed is like 6/10 so far, lacks damage, for example, i tried a esh's dominion, and because of the timer, i could not finish the map and reach the boss, because of no damage.

Its a really tank build, kinda anti disconnects wich is good.

But the nerf on ES is hard! So, 15k ES in harbinger i believe its pretty unlikely.

I could be wrong but if compare with a Life Righteous Fire or even a Low Life Righteous Fire, it's strictly worse and the cost is a little higher i think.

Sorry for the english.
yes you are right, thats why i mentioned in the guide itself, this is not new league starter build. Its heavily depended on gear.

Anyway, i have looked into your char:

Calculate your mana reserved so you dont pick extra passives on tree for nothing. Use clarity, even lvl 1 is good.

Secondly: Dont take too much regen nodes, focus on dmg for leveling until you are high lvl + have items.

Block is core of the build

Right now i'm using Discipline and Vitality with a empower 3 and a enlighten 4, a Clarity Level 1 and a Blasphemy/Ele Weakness/Enlighten 3, with the nodes i tooked, i'm 129 free mana right now.

I tooked every damage node that you pick in your newest tree i believe, i can be wrong, but i dont think so.

I dont have a 6 link yet and for sure when i pick, this will grow my damage and a second opal ring too.

Block for know i'm ok but i will pick the jewel nodes to add the reckless defense.
Do you have a 3.0 skilltree done yet by chance you could share ?

Some of the nodes in "newest version" is gone by now. Those around Witch start shielding nodes, and those behind CI node for sure.

Its not like i cant find something myself, i just like optimal. And honestly i suck at optimal selfthinking when building poe's build it seems haha

And nice work , having a great time playing this build.
"
Rathengar wrote:
Do you have a 3.0 skilltree done yet by chance you could share ?

Some of the nodes in "newest version" is gone by now. Those around Witch start shielding nodes, and those behind CI node for sure.

Its not like i cant find something myself, i just like optimal. And honestly i suck at optimal selfthinking when building poe's build it seems haha

And nice work , having a great time playing this build.

yes, they are in the beginning in 3.0 section, will add them below aswell

I can´t see the new tree: "The resource you are looking for does not exist or has been removed."

How to solve stunt from enemies boys?...

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info