[2.6] LHC Rank #17 - Righteous Fire - Juggernaut

Thank you for the very detailed reply, makes perfect sense. Last question, how hard is it to proc EE with shield charge?

Is it because your RF radius does not count as a "hit" that allows you to use shield charge as long as none of your gear pieces have "adds xx fire damage to attacks" and at least one piece has added cold or lightning damage?
"
Neurik wrote:
Thank you for the very detailed reply, makes perfect sense. Last question, how hard is it to proc EE with shield charge?

Is it because your RF radius does not count as a "hit" that allows you to use shield charge as long as none of your gear pieces have "adds xx fire damage to attacks" and at least one piece has added cold or lightning damage?

No problem! Yes RF never "hits", so it does not proc EE, hence why shield charge can if you have cold or lightning damage.

*** UPDATE ***

I've been busy working on a shaper farmer to build up some extra currency. Once that is done, you can expect more videos of hard content, and some upgraded gear (already got some of it).
Edit: double post
Last edited by Nerdicide on Apr 7, 2017, 3:09:17 PM
Awesome starting up this build today, hit 68 today will be grinding maps soon once I can acquire a few core pieces.
"
mirthfulnga wrote:
Awesome starting up this build today, hit 68 today will be grinding maps soon once I can acquire a few core pieces.

Fucking rip'd in a breach lel..
So this build is fluffing op for big groups, no problem at all, even in t15 + maps

but i have problems killing esh / xoph / uul

it just takes to much time, xoph is easy because u can go afk, but esh get sketchy with time

im 86 u can see my profile, yeah my hp is low, but i dont think this will add up much dmg atm
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"
eichlot wrote:
So this build is fluffing op for big groups, no problem at all, even in t15 + maps

but i have problems killing esh / xoph / uul

it just takes to much time, xoph is easy because u can go afk, but esh get sketchy with time

im 86 u can see my profile, yeah my hp is low, but i dont think this will add up much dmg atm

Everything looks fine with your character. I agree that xoph is easy because of our fire resistance, but the others can def be sketchy. This is exactly because of the reason you wrote, the fights seem to take too long, especially esh as balls start to build up. I'm going to mess around with some stuff and see if I can make it better against the breach lords.

On a side note, I recorded a chimera kill and will upload it tonight. Chimera is stupid easy for this build lol.
Going to give this build a go, been looking and thinking about an RF build for a while, and really glad to see a successful one in lhc of the jug variety.

While I have the currency to get everything needed, I came across the suggestion in this thread of using Singularity, and looking at it couldn't for the life of me figure out why you'd spring for a Doryani's (save for a bit of attack speed) when you could get this for a chaos. Then saw this on the wiki:

"
(60-80)% increased Damage against Hindered Enemies is a conditional modifier and it doesn't affect damage over time.

Are they mistaken, or are you guys? I don't mind springing for a Doryani's, but why waste 80c right?

One question I had is, of all the rf builds I've looked at, no one seems to be using the Wise Oak flask. Seems like a really good option as it can help bring up resistance to eleweakness cap, and be a nice dps boost. Am I overlooking something?

What's your opinion on running a Forbidden Taste for a health flask? Seems like it was made for a build like this.

And one more thing, how important is a warding flask? I'd really like to go without one, and vulnerability seems to be the most dangerous thing, but if you're able to run a vuln map (even if it is sketchy), it shouldn't be too bad as a short duration curse?

Thanks if you find the time to answer some of this.
Hey, i love this build, altho no regen and - rezistances are pure hardcore for me. Annyoing as hell.

I thought my gloves will be fine, but im afraid I need to change them with amulet for something with hp, so i wont stay at 8,5k hp.

Any ideas what I can change more? Ofcourse ill invest in more essences soon. Was really unlucky with rolls.

My iteams:

Also I thought about buying wise oak. Im trying to max this character. Shame that no regen and - rezists pop up so much on maps. Any way to make it less painfull?
Hey! I enjoy your build its very fun to play. Im using it on softcore and i recorded my uber lab run:
https://youtu.be/2yldmyKTGjY
Check this out if you want.
Any suggestions what can i upgrade in my gear?
Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info