[2.6] LHC Rank #17 - Righteous Fire - Juggernaut

"
chrisdo wrote:
Do you need whispers of doom (1 additional curse on enemies) in order to use flammability + enfeeble? Or does it work differently if they are used with blasphemy?

Yes you need whispers of doom. If you can't get to it yet, but have the level 3 enlighten (or 2 level 2
s) then run purity of fire + vitality + one curse.
"
Yes you need whispers of doom. If you can't get to it yet, but have the level 3 enlighten (or 2 level 2

Which do you think would be better to run on a poor RF HC char? enfeeble or flammability?
Also, do you not think that CWDT + immortal call is necessary for this build in HC?
"
chrisdo wrote:
"

Which do you think would be better to run on a poor RF HC char? enfeeble or flammability?

Well it depends on the content you are running, how much life you have, and your goals. Flammability will help you clear faster, and may be a good choice if doing really low level maps with safe rolls. However, enfeeble will make things safer, which may overall save you time (since if you RIP, you have to do everything over again). I used enfeeble in early LHC.

"
chrisdo wrote:
Also, do you not think that CWDT + immortal call is necessary for this build in HC?

I actually think cwdt IC is detrimental to the build. You're much better off just keeping your 10 Endurance Charges up, rather than using them all on a few seconds of phys immunity.
Would a Dying Sun Ruby Flask be a good thing for the build?

I think that this is also a nice weapon to use until you can afford a doryani. It gives decent damage and a bit of a slow around you.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Hi there,

two quick questions.

I an just about to swap over to RF, however looking over your gear i noticed you don't have any chaos res? Is this on purpose or should one be getting that as well?

also is Belly of the Beast fine as a chest to start out with before Kaom's heart?

Thanks
Really enjoy playing this build so far! aside from life and strength, what should I look for if I have my resists capped? Should I look to upgrade to a rare talisman?
"
Lt_Recoil wrote:
Hi there,

two quick questions.

I an just about to swap over to RF, however looking over your gear i noticed you don't have any chaos res? Is this on purpose or should one be getting that as well?

also is Belly of the Beast fine as a chest to start out with before Kaom's heart?

Thanks

he get his chaos res from jewels

yes botb is 2nd best to kaom
Last edited by forthelulz123 on Apr 2, 2017, 1:04:11 AM
Got a lil bit lucky while leveling this as first char in hc legacy. Dropped 2 ex while leveling. One in cruel and one in merciless lakes, so I got my starting items. Kaom's way is very hard to get in Hc. There is so few in sale. So im using 2 x rare rings. How do u get ur dexterity enough to keep faster attacks high level?

Also u can look my skill tree, if u are too poor to get enlighten 3 and ur life reg is not enough. I picked sovereignty and I can use 1 blashebemy, vitality and Pof without enlighten.

Very nice and tanky char for now. Got 6 k life atm and feeling pretty safe.
Last edited by Hottikatti on Apr 2, 2017, 10:22:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info