[2.6] LHC Rank #17 - Righteous Fire - Juggernaut

You know that endurance charge can be generated easy by enduring cry...is not like chieftain can't get those EC. Moreover while Jugg will have 1% life regen/EC with 2 kaoms way, chieftain will get 1.5% life regen/EC in same setup. If having more life, more life regeneration and 1 less EC (9 vs 10) means Chieftain is less tanky then got nothing else to say. Jugg has 1 more EC, easier way to get EC (but depends on luck - is not like you can't get hit and get no EC, not to speak abotu DoT ...so even as a jug I would use enduring cry to be sure), and fortify counts for 25% damage reduction not 20%.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jun 23, 2017, 9:20:08 AM
Just started your build, it´s simply great ;)

my 5 cent tho:

Link Orb of Storms with lvl 1 Culling Strike, it´s huge for boss trouble. Simply split the Shield or the weapon to 2link 1 no link. So you can keept bm on EC.
why no xoph's blood for this build?
I think someone mentioned earlier in this thread that Avatar of Fire would make any of your "hit" attacks (shield charge, OoS, etc.) do fire damage, which would then hurt you in terms of EE.
I swapped to this build from Demi's pure strength Chieftain. I think it's just a preference thing but I like it much more, and the overall synergy feels better. Thanks for the build, I'll be pushing further into the 90s and I look forward to min/maxing it.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
thanks for the reply

another question, and perhaps this was also addressed earlier (too lazy to trawl through 20+ pages), but what about death's door for the additional endurance charge? is it worth the hit we'd take to max life?
Last edited by SoupyNuggs on Jul 1, 2017, 11:06:58 PM
"
SoupyNuggs wrote:
thanks for the reply

another question, and perhaps this was also addressed earlier (too lazy to trawl through 20+ pages), but what about death's door for the additional endurance charge? is it worth the hit we'd take to max life?

Poor choice. If u need an extra EC just use a belt corupted with it. Get more life, more str, and resistances.

Great for it's 12% life increase and 2% life regen.

Last edited by Piftiuta on Jul 2, 2017, 5:29:47 AM
a Great build!
I have a question, how to deal with volatile blood?
Really? At 11K+ you got problem with volatiles? I just take them from behind...you know doggy style.
If you are scarry of them just let golem + SR spell totem to deal. See my setup.
Do you have any build adjustements for 3.0 yet? The reason why I ask is because of new MoM mechanics.

Also one thing I've been wondering: If you use Conqueror's Efficiency (still quest reward in 3.0) and Enlighten Lvl 2 there should be already enough reduced reservation to run the three auras. Enlihgten Lvl 2 = 0.96; Conqueror's Efficiency 2% reduced --> 3x35%x0.94 = 98.7%

And when you get Enlighten to lvl 3, you can remove the Conqueror's Efficiency for another 7% inc. life jewel.
Last edited by hyper_ch on Jul 9, 2017, 6:09:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info