[2.6] LHC Rank #17 - Righteous Fire - Juggernaut

Do we really need flat cold/lightning on gear since orb of storms already triggering EE?
We don't. But when using OoS, you don't have control which enemy will be hit, especially in big packs. Izaro surrounded by minions is a good example.
- TroubiCZ
"
SirMrrgglton wrote:
Do we really need flat cold/lightning on gear since orb of storms already triggering EE?

Not against single target bosses, but for most anything outside of that context it's easier to just Shield Charge into them and get the guaranteed proc from the gear bonus.
i just wanted to use ball lightning for both curse and eo activator. but i look lots of rf build and all of them prefers orb of storm over ball lightning. IMO ball lightning is far better skill than orb of storms since it moves into the pack and i wanted to know why we are using orb of storms? Is there a reason and can i use ball lightning too?
Last edited by SirMrrgglton on Jun 21, 2017, 7:10:20 PM
OoS is having one great advantage - it splits up to 4 beams, and each beam is having its own chance to crit, so it is very reliable for insta-activating EO. I have not tested BL for this, but I think the chance of activating EO is much less, resulting in a longer time to get EO active. Not speaking you need 4L for this, 5L with Blood Magic (BL + CoH + curse gem + Inc Crit Chance + BM), for OoS you need only 3L (OoS + Inc Crit Chance + BM).
- TroubiCZ
"
trouba wrote:
OoS is having one great advantage - it splits up to 4 beams, and each beam is having its own chance to crit, so it is very reliable for insta-activating EO. I have not tested BL for this, but I think the chance of activating EO is much less, resulting in a longer time to get EO active. Not speaking you need 4L for this, 5L with Blood Magic (BL + CoH + curse gem + Inc Crit Chance + BM), for OoS you need only 3L (OoS + Inc Crit Chance + BM).
im gonna run another aura setup so i dont think i will need blood magic. I want to run both curses with CoH and my gem setup will be probably BL-CoH-Flam-Enfeeble.In my current RF build (chieftain version) i don't use inc crit strikes so im not going to run it in juggernaut version either
Last edited by SirMrrgglton on Jun 22, 2017, 8:22:28 AM
How expensive are these uniques in a fresh league, early on? I'd love to play the build but I'm looking at the prices of these items in LHC and they seem way too high to start a league with. 40c Kaom's way, 125c Doryani's Catalyst, 50c Doon Cuebiyari. Even a quarter of these prices are expensive.
Last edited by SuccYE on Jun 22, 2017, 6:35:27 PM
Got Shaper down to 20% in phase 3 on my first ever try at that fight. I think this build should be able to do the fight well enough, though it will require some more significant currency (like most Shaper builds I guess). I'm 92 at the moment so getting up to like 95-96 would definitely help as well.
"
How expensive are these uniques in a fresh league, early on? I'd love to play the build but I'm looking at the prices of these items in LHC and they seem way too high to start a league with. 40c Kaom's way, 125c Doryani's Catalyst, 50c Doon Cuebiyari. Even a quarter of these prices are expensive.

IMO this is not a budget league starter. If you look for one, check https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1904823 - this is going to be my starter in 3.0. But it is a totem version, not a self-casted RF build.
- TroubiCZ
Last edited by trouba on Jun 23, 2017, 2:31:06 AM
"

IMO this is not a budget league starter. If you look for one, check https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1904823 - this is going to be my starter in 3.0. But it is a totem version, not a self-casted RF build.

Yeah I saw that but I'm only looking at RF because I want to play like a tanky god. If I do go totems I'll probably do KB

I know there's a chieftain version of RF that is considerably cheaper, but the phys mitigation is much lower too due to lack of end charge generation. It stacks life/str and only NEEDS Doon Cuebiyari + Rise of the Phoenix. Not sure I want to do that but plenty of time still to think on it.

Might level to 75 or so and then pick ascendancy based on what I can afford.
Last edited by SuccYE on Jun 23, 2017, 8:06:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info