Despite PT's critisism toward GGG when he left POE, GGG paid him a tribute on 3.0

"
cronus wrote:
that you know how someone looks doesn't give you the right to insult his looks and feels.

Ah, but if the public knows how he looks like they can also see for themselves how far the similarities go, there's no misinformation factor involved.

Anyway, what I wanted to say is that the moment you decide to market yourself you accept to be the target of a certain amount of dirt slinging. It goes with the position, if you take it personally and can't accept it as people bashing your persona instead of yourself, the whole thing isn't meant to be and you better stop before they find you swaying in the breeze.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Mar 30, 2017, 1:33:40 PM
That GGG will edit and shut down the Oriath/Nazi Germany comparison thread and leave this garbage to fester says quite a lot about the state of the company. Not in a good way.
"
That GGG will edit and shut down the Oriath/Nazi Germany comparison thread and leave this garbage to fester says quite a lot about the state of the company. Not in a good way.

Yeah,totally the same.
Spoiler
Not
Bye bye desync!
"
That GGG will edit and shut down the Oriath/Nazi Germany comparison thread and leave this garbage to fester says quite a lot about the state of the company.

It's just the forum policy, no mention of the nazi or M1fl3r is allowed, you can check that with moderators.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
That GGG will edit and shut down the Oriath/Nazi Germany comparison thread and leave this garbage to fester says quite a lot about the state of the company.

It's just the forum policy, no mention of the nazi or M1fl3r is allowed, you can check that with moderators.

Well actually they eased off a lot of the censoring later in the thread, so I have to give them props somewhat. It seemed like they reconsidered their stance a bit so long as the comparison was relevant and not just mud slinging of one form or another.
"
cronus wrote:

for obvious reasons he can't come here to tell you to fuck yourself, which he obviously would do.

for me, you're one of the reasons i would never publicly stream.

Let's assume that he already did.

Now what? Everyone just moves on with their life.
i rest my case with you guys on this topic. have fun bashing others.
"
cronus wrote:

Bashing others for bashing others. Classic!
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
cronus wrote:

Bashing others for bashing others. Classic!
Let me correct you

Bashing others for imagining others bashing others
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
cronus wrote:

BYE LUL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info