Despite PT's critisism toward GGG when he left POE, GGG paid him a tribute on 3.0

Kind of funny he ditched PoE for a private vanilla wow server of all things
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
grepman wrote:

nah, wouldnt want to have PT ruling over anything larger than a google hangout.

So...prime Ruler candidate then!

"
Ratedetar wrote:
Kind of funny he ditched PoE for a private vanilla wow server of all things
its pretty fitting, considering vanilla wow was a very different animal from when it got extremely popular and how it had many concessions to casual players over time.

considering poe is making the same journey and he cant play vanilla poe, it makes sense.
I actually enjoyed vanilla WoW...
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
ggg support not touching this personal insult probably is a late revenge for the inconvenient questions during the podcasts.

ok they were missing respect but everybody who joined a interview with him likely knew there wouldn't be any.

"
cronus wrote:
ggg support not touching this personal insult probably is a late revenge for the inconvenient questions during the podcasts.

I don't think you're even eligible for claiming a personal insult if you're maintaining a public persona. Besides, what's the insult here? That PT looks angry and has long, greasy hair? Pfft.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
cronus wrote:

I don't think you're even eligible for claiming a personal insult if you're maintaining a public persona. Besides, what's the insult here? That PT looks angry and has long, greasy hair? Pfft.

SAVAGE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
raics wrote:
"
cronus wrote:

"public persona" is a good point.

let's repost that picture and pretend it's one of the ggg support guys. they post in public forums too and i'm interested what happens.

that you know how someone looks doesn't give you the right to insult his looks and feels.
"
cronus wrote:
"
raics wrote:
"
cronus wrote:

"public persona" is a good point.

let's repost that picture and pretend it's one of the ggg support guys. they post in public forums too and i'm interested what happens.

that you know how someone looks doesn't give you the right to insult his looks and feels.
Dear God, where the fuck do you come from to be so easily offended...where the fuck do you see an insult? its just a joke pointing similarities between the monster and PT.

People these days are real life glass canon, attack everything with all they got and cannot take anything

Contrairy to you PT has a spine he probably doesnt give a fuck and would just find this funny
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Mar 30, 2017, 12:28:24 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Dear God, where the fuck do you come from to be so easily offended...where the fuck do you see an insult? its just a joke pointing similarities between the monster and PT.

People these days are real life glass canon, attack everything with all they got and cannot take anything

Contrairy to you PT has a spine he probably doesnt give a fuck and would just find this funny

for obvious reasons he can't come here to tell you to fuck yourself, which he obviously would do.

for me, you're one of the reasons i would never publicly stream.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info