Despite PT's critisism toward GGG when he left POE, GGG paid him a tribute on 3.0

Ouch.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Nephalim wrote:
This is beyond savage. I can't tell if I'm impressed or disgusted.

Say what you well about PT, his presence was a testament to the game's ability to keep even the biggest haters interested and playing.
I liked PT a lot

I just happen to see him everytime i see a bearded dude with long hair
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKw7a5IjHoE

Was good too have somebody critizing every flawed aspects of the game

He was a good counterweight to Ziggy that only brownnose GGG's every moves
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Mar 28, 2017, 12:22:42 AM
"
Honestly, I'm getting really disgusted by the behavior of most members of this community towards PT. I personally neither like or dislike him, as I never really got to know him. But it utterly disgusts me how you treat him here and on reddit.

Seriously, you should all feel ashamed. No human being deserves this kind of treatment. Regardless if you agree with his statements or not. Are we a civilized society or are we senseless assholes, judging and demeaning others based on their opinion?

Get some fucking manners. I'm so sick of this bashing of another player.

For fuck sakes are you a millennial ? Why do you have to see offences everywhere
You seem like a good sjw material

In no way I'm bashing PT lol I'm just making a joke about similarities of the pic with PT especially after PT's goodbye video

Do your searches before accusing people, I'm one of the people that took PT's side most of the time
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I think PT's influence on the game is rather positive. Don't know why the dislike towards him overall. I mean if everyone agrees with GGG with everything, then the game will eventually lead to ruin.
Noob question. Who is PT?

Or rather, why does everyone care so much about him, since I guess google could tell me who he is.
Last edited by MeWhenum on Mar 28, 2017, 12:40:51 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

Fucking love this gif
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Im a millennial. b1996. Thought it funny.
Git R Dun!
"
Honestly, I'm getting really disgusted by the behavior of most members of this community towards PT. I personally neither like or dislike him, as I never really got to know him. But it utterly disgusts me how you treat him here and on reddit.

Seriously, you should all feel ashamed. No human being deserves this kind of treatment. Regardless if you agree with his statements or not. Are we a civilized society or are we senseless assholes, judging and demeaning others based on their opinion?

Get some fucking manners. I'm so sick of this bashing of another player.

LOL fuck this manners? Fuck the manners he deserves shit thrown at him probably worst. Making a big deal of the stupidest shit I've ever fucking heard thinking GGG should appeal to people like him LOL

Fuck that shit.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 28, 2017, 1:07:37 AM
"
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
For fuck sakes are you a millennial ? Why do you have to see offences everywhere
You seem like a good sjw material

In no way I'm bashing PT lol I'm just making a joke about similarities of the pic with PT especially after PT's goodbye video

Do your searches before accusing people, I'm one of the people that took PT's side most of the time

'Nuff said.

I generally ignore the opinions of anybody who dismisses commentary by saying "SJW" a lot.
But that doesn't surprise me. The crazy fascist bowels of the internet generally thinks it's acceptable to harass people over disagreements about video games.
"
"
Fuck the manners he deserves shit thrown at him probably worst.

And people like you is why people like him get triggered. I don't see the point in talking to you anyway, since you are obviously not capable of keeping a conversation civil nor respect another person's boundaries.

You degrade him and act all condescending (presumably because of personal reasons, but I don't know you and I also really don't care), which in itself is not only despicable, but also a sign of lack of respect and loss of touch with society.

Whatever your problems may be, don't use other people as your medium for hate and anger. If you want to hate someone, learn to hate yourself. That'd be a proper way to start.

Boundaries? ROFL what is this HAHA what are you some sort of knight now? Here this is my knight

DEFENSE BRO DEFENSE!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info