3.X - Remaking the CI Brokenfinder Wander

"
Tonst3r wrote:
"
BadBuild wrote:

Yeah i wouldnt bother multimodding that and kb clears fine even at max range with pb. you really dont need it until the harder bosses though but if you do run into a single target issue i would highly recommend grabbing it once you try to do the endgame bosses

Ahh like Guardians? I did Minotaur for the atlas but it took many deaths :(

I'm about to level and do the meld/within then I want to see where my ES is at if I ditch 3 nodes under Deep Wisdom to pickup PB. Should still be over 8k which I think will be decent until I slowly upgrade other gear. Hoping to eventually get barrage on a helm (or cave in and trade for a base to craft) then I can ditch the whole deep wisdom area to get Tempest Blast + Winter Spirit.

Very pumped about the tweaks! Build is crazy fun :)

Yeah t16/shaper/uber mainly, also getting druidic rite is probably something to do with non leg vinktar, although i used to just take duelist leest/vp until i rebought vinktar lol
Tempest blast/winter spirit is just for pure phys wands just saying though, if you need extra cold damage to shatter, I'd drop empower and run a HoI
Why pierce is better than inc crit multi?
I've tested it, dps tooltip when i use pierce is lower than inc crit multi.
Last edited by nguyen930411 on May 30, 2017, 3:29:41 PM
"
nguyen930411 wrote:
Why pierce is better than inc crit multi?
I've tested it, dps tooltip when i use pierce is lower than inc crit multi.

You can do that if you feel like you need more KB damage I guess, although added lightning should still give more. Pierce gives more clear speed, I've tried running without it but I personally dislike it.
Toolbar dps for KB is mostly irrelevant past a certain threshold. I'd rather have 60k gmp 100% pierce over 100k lmp with no pierce or chain.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on May 30, 2017, 5:14:50 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
Toolbar dps for KB is mostly irrelevant past a certain threshold. I'd rather have 60k gmp 100% pierce over 100k lmp with no pierce or chain.

Exactly
"
BadBuild wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Exactly

Hmm, I was confused.
So, why did Philophil use inc crit multi instead of pierce?
I don't know which gem is better. Please help me understand it.
"
nguyen930411 wrote:

Hmm, I was confused.

Use whichever you want, but (IMO) there is no reason to need more KB damage unless you're just pushing your tooltip. That's also the reason I think thunderfist aren't ideal; there's no need for a 5l KB or the extra damage but most wanders do need more res or IAS/Acc which you can get on gloves as well as more ES which is always helpful. I'm not saying you can't use them, because they do offer the most damage (I think - 90% multi facebreakers might give more, plus you can get +1 level for your aura's). I much prefer pierce for clearing general content and then I can swap in chain for lower maps like strands where you don't need much damage
Why dont you use HoI instead of waste 3 point on skill tree?
Does cold damage help clear faster? My damage just only physic and lighting.
Thanks!
"
nguyen930411 wrote:
Why dont you use HoI instead of waste 3 point on skill tree?
Does cold damage help clear faster? My damage just only physic and lighting.
Thanks!

How am I wasting 3 points, when you use 3 points to get charisma so you can fit in HoI........ It's the same amount of points to get shatters, which saves you from porcupines.
Last edited by BadBuild on Jun 9, 2017, 11:33:13 AM
"
nguyen930411 wrote:
"
BadBuild wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Exactly

Hmm, I was confused.

tool tip warrior-ing. AoE skills dont care about paper dps like single target skills does.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jun 9, 2017, 4:02:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info