3.X - Remaking the CI Brokenfinder Wander

"
R.0.M.K.A wrote:
broken. ok that isnt cheap, but still broken. barrage nerf incoming?

Why would they nerf it? It takes extreme gear and customization to reach this level. Playing a wander on a budget hits its ceiling early in yellow maps, at least in my experience. Like a lot of builds, when you over gear you can truly dominate content as it should be.
Thats coolest,im a new player,my dps just have 2.4k,need to learning for u!
"
Katyperri wrote:
"
R.0.M.K.A wrote:
broken. ok that isnt cheap, but still broken. barrage nerf incoming?

Why would they nerf it? It takes extreme gear and customization to reach this level. Playing a wander on a budget hits its ceiling early in yellow maps, at least in my experience. Like a lot of builds, when you over gear you can truly dominate content as it should be.

No one can say for sure what skills will be nerfed for 3.0 but there is a non zero chance barrage will be one of them based solely on the popularity of high end barrage builds at he moment.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I'm more expecting a nerf to pathfinder rather than barrage itself. Barrage is great and all, but without flasks and enchant it's not like its amazing
"
Katyperri wrote:

man, do you understand that skill deals only 60% of base damage? compare this damage to nerfed blade flurry even with 6 stage multiplier. yes enchant is good, but what about gear? ok you will be x2 times slower without skyfart and that wand, so what? it still broken, he shutters everything with every hit WHAAAT is this
Last edited by R.0.M.K.A on May 6, 2017, 7:29:38 AM
Got to say in terms of mapping this is a fun build with pretty fast clears.Kinetic blast does some work in this department.

What i hate the most is bossing on this character.Barraging is a pain for me. On paper it is great dps but i can't seem to replicate it in actual gameplay.It is hard to reliably hit the target with all arrows even at point blank.
In comparison, i had a much much easier time killing Shaper on Howa which theoretically had much lower dps.

Another slight annoyance is that you still don't get complete stun immunity with Skyforth.
Last edited by boonobosMike on May 5, 2017, 10:31:58 PM
"
It is hard to reliably hit the target with all arrows even at point blank.

If you aren't doing this already namelock the target you want to hit with Barrage. I don't love Barrage as a skill, but namelocking is effective enough for the most part.

"
Another slight annoyance is that you still don't get complete stun immunity with Skyforth.

You can use Kiara's Determination while mapping for full stun immunity if you want.
"
You can use Kiara's Determination while mapping for full stun immunity if you want.

or boot enchant with some nodes to take. but kiara's is best almost all in one decision, especially for flaskfinder

just started this build, but gems setup will be different. your damage broken as hell by gg wand and helm enchant. nice work
Last edited by R.0.M.K.A on May 6, 2017, 7:37:26 AM
Been a little while, haven't made too many changes but there were a couple incase anyone follows or cares: 9.3k ES - 374k Barrage - 255k KB

-IAS Corrupt Choir (don't think I've updated that)
-IAS on gloves
-New Ring (not amazing, but I needed some more fire res without the res on gloves)
-Small change on passive, retook true strike; dropped quickstep + 8% ES node

Gear

edit: cleaned up the orig. post a little bit as well
Last edited by BadBuild on May 10, 2017, 12:27:41 AM
Good Stuff BadBuild!

I gotta have to wait until league's Merge for some small goodies :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info