Post deleted

"
Erkkiner wrote:
"
Erkkiner wrote:
This was just a experiment to react how people see this, it had no actual truth to it.
I think this is a thing ggg should decide on

The point of the post was to test how people react to someone who admits to rmt'ing when he has not been banned.
Depending on how people reacted to this I would have tried how they react when the amounts are bigger but there seems to be no point just seeing how mad people got.

I find this very informative.
People really seem to have 0 tolerance to rmt, in literally every single case, even if the amounts are extremely small and the rmt'r admits it and didn't understand it was wrong. I personally think that's a good thing, but in this context I think people should be more understanding.

I appreciate all the reactions people gave.

Number 3, no doubt.
Last edited by Rexeos on Mar 23, 2017, 3:49:10 PM
"
Rexeos wrote:
"
Erkkiner wrote:
"
Erkkiner wrote:
This was just a experiment to react how people see this, it had no actual truth to it.
I think this is a thing ggg should decide on

The point of the post was to test how people react to someone who admits to rmt'ing when he has not been banned.
Depending on how people reacted to this I would have tried how they react when the amounts are bigger but there seems to be no point just seeing how mad people got.

I find this very informative.
People really seem to have 0 tolerance to rmt, in literally every single case, even if the amounts are extremely small and the rmt'r admits it and didn't understand it was wrong. I personally think that's a good thing, but in this context I think people should be more understanding.

I appreciate all the reactions people gave.

Number 3, no doubt.

Haha, I don't know how the post would be narcissistic tho, it's basically the opposite. (Not that I really care)
Me thinking my opinion on the subject is superior to others is a little narcissistic tho I must admit.
Last edited by Erkkiner on Mar 23, 2017, 3:56:55 PM
I personally don't care one way or the other... but I support GGG's right to set the rules for their game.
The simple solution for those who RMT or exploit errors to enrich themselves (like the recent Legacy issue) is to empty their stashes in the league and standard and any other accounts they have. Being poor in the game is a hefty punishment.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info