Post deleted

1) Its troll

or

2) OP is young and need calm his conscience/superego, but nobody give him "absolution" as its undoable

or

3) OP is narcissistic type

I think its no. 3
Realize this. You could be trying to get the owner of some other account in trouble. You might even have his account info. You might even be able to convince GGG that the account is yours. GGG could be acting on a falsehood and ban an innocent dupe that you're out to get even with over some real life issue. Maybe he stole your girl. Dunno.

Skepticism runs in my blood. I often look at stories like yours as trying to cover up something else. What motivates the post? Who would benefit from the actions that the post might cause to happen? Who could be hurt?

Your post sets off all sorts of alarms. You post about RMT in a forum known to have strict rules against it. You seem to want to risk punishment for no particular gains, other than what could be gained by simply not posting.

Not saying you're lying, but I can imagine a scenario where you would be.
Deleted
Last edited by Erkkiner on Mar 23, 2017, 3:11:11 PM
Deleted
Last edited by Erkkiner on Mar 23, 2017, 3:06:14 PM
We're not mad. You have our pity though.
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO
for try, for see and for know
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
GGG scammers using PC supporter $$$ to develop an xbox version is imo a lot worse.

thx for your continuous support..lolz..
IGN: Bluntexile
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Erkkiner wrote:
This was just a experiment to react how people see this, it had no actual truth to it.
I think this is a thing ggg should decide on

The point of the post was to test how people react to someone who admits to rmt'ing when he has not been banned.
Depending on how people reacted to this I would have tried how they react when the amounts are bigger but there seems to be no point just seeing how mad people got.

I find this very informative.
People really seem to have 0 tolerance to rmt, in literally every single case, even if the amounts are extremely small and the rmt'r admits it and didn't understand it was wrong. I personally think that's a good thing, but in this context I think people should be more understanding.

I appreciate all the reactions people gave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info