Post deleted

"
Nephalim wrote:
I can not see a reason why GGG would ban you considering you came clean and the amount is so petty and small that it caused no real harm and I doubt you were a top ladder runner anyways.

Runners abuse third party trading sites all the time and not all are caught and punished.

I can see it if they ban me and I will not hate them if they do, I'm deleting all the items so I will not gain any advanage if they don't tho. I just don't want to play the game this way.
"
Erkkiner wrote:

I'm trying to refund the payments

Dream on.

on topic - 4/10
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Deleted
Last edited by Erkkiner on Mar 23, 2017, 3:07:01 PM
Deleted
Last edited by Erkkiner on Mar 23, 2017, 3:07:07 PM
"
Erkkiner wrote:
"
Erkkiner wrote:
I AM NOT BANNED (Atleast as of now)

I HAVE RMT'D
(This is not the account I rmt'd with, I may tell it later depending on peoples reactions)
I used a total of 4$ to buy in game currency for real life money,
I received a total of ~100 chaos orbs.
I'm trying to refund the payments and I will delete the amount of chaos orbs I bought when I have them (I'm new to the game and I literally have like 5 chaos orbs anymore)
I will 100% NEVER rmt again.
I have not gotten banned (atleast yet).

I didn't realize how wrong I was doing and didn't realize it's a perma bannable offence and I am extremely sorry and will NEVER do it again

I know this thing is on the gray area, I am deleting all the items I gained rmt'ing but I tough it would be a good idea to say it now, that way I will get perma banned be able to play the game quilt free.

Wow I typed that bad, I meant to say "it's not really rmt if I delete all the items, and this way I will either never play the game again (get banned) or start playing the game quilt free"
Just post with your other account so we can all see when it gets banned.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Guise, I cheated on my girlfriend but came to my senses and kicked the side bitch to the curb.

Justice?
"
hoodar wrote:
Guise, I cheated on my girlfriend but came to my senses and kicked the side bitch to the curb.

Justice?

i put a knive in a cop his neck, i took it out so nothing wrong here right?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
hoodar wrote:

Justice?

It's really a different thing, in this case I literally did not understand that it is such a big offence (I knew it is wrong but not a perma bannable offense)

The amount was extremely small and in my eyes not worthy of a permanent ban.

I just think me telling this now could be seen as like someone who admits they got someone jailed for no reason even tho the person never did the crime (You will not get any sentense so people would actually admit their crimes)
Deleted
Last edited by Erkkiner on Mar 23, 2017, 3:07:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info