Is legacy league dead already?

"
If you are someone that hates cheating, and didnt take advantage of this bug, the time you have spent already has basically been eroded away because you are now further behind then you thought you were.

Beyond even the psychological impact, long before this i felt like there was an absurd amount of pricefixing. Now one can really quantify such a thing in such a small sample size. In my case there were several things that no matter what i did i was always getting sniped when trying to get a deal(almost like people have custom indexers that allow them to see items minutes before everyone else....) and when i had to buy a few things it felt like basic things were super overpriced and it took till like the 20th person to get a reponse. This could be nothing, but my bullshit bell went ding ding and its right alot more often then its wrong so....Tell me more how this has no impact on me

I hate cheating. But at the same time you have to realize that shit happens. Bugs happen, bots happens, RMT happens, exploits happen. No matter what you do, these things will happen. GGG can do what they can do prevent that, but there will always be fuckers who get past that and profit a bit from it. Or simply someone will make a mistake when developing a patch. If you ever had to do with any development process you will know this - mistakes happen and they are usually accounted for. In other words - companies EXPECT mistakes to happen, and prepare accordingly. If there is anyone in the company who laments about mistakes made, they are usually idiots who don't do anything themselves (other than lamenting).

Now, we can sit here and lament on forums all day how much it sucks that we are behind because of it, and that we cannot play anymore, or that GGG fucked up.
But really, does this affect you that much? Did prices really changed that much? Because from what I see now, they haven't. It is comparable to what was always happening, every league - some items got more expensive, some got cheaper. Balance changes, meta, all that shit - nothing out of ordinary.

And now about the snipe. Do you happen to play popular/meta builds? Let me tell you this: I haven't experienced anything of the things you're talking about. I buy my stuff easily, there are usually plenty to pick from.
If you chose to play cookie cutter builds, you may end up with a little bit more powerful build. But be prepared for the overpriced shit and grinding till the eternity to get geared up.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Mar 22, 2017, 6:56:34 AM
Im not expecting a bug free game, such a thing doesnt exist and thats not my expectation. Just dont tell me to not give a shit about cheating on this scale. For me, anytime i have cheated in a game in the past it has ruined the game for me...hence why i dont do it. Cheating on this scale,even not done by me, gives me that same feeling. So there is reason for concern. Never said i was quitting, just concerned. Just don't tell me i shouldn't give a fuck...

"
Just don't tell me i shouldn't give a fuck...

You shouldn't really, with the way GGG tests their game it couldn't have been prevented, and if it couldn't be prevented it's just a 'shit happens' situation. And you shouldn't give a fuck about things like that if you value your peace of mind.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Can't abide cheating... wont tolerate it. That's why SSF is an option in these games. If it weren't, I wouldn't be playing. Sure, it's a different game. But at least I know the items I have and the "costs" associated with acquiring them are gained without cheating.
* Logs in *
* Kill stuff *
* Buy stuff *
* Kill stuff some more *
* Logs out *

Nope. Not dead. Just checked.
Not a signature.
"
Im not expecting a bug free game, such a thing doesnt exist and thats not my expectation. Just dont tell me to not give a shit about cheating on this scale. For me, anytime i have cheated in a game in the past it has ruined the game for me...hence why i dont do it. Cheating on this scale,even not done by me, gives me that same feeling. So there is reason for concern. Never said i was quitting, just concerned. Just don't tell me i shouldn't give a fuck...

Yeah the cheating sucks and it does affect anyone using the economy. But the effect is negligible. Even with "thousands of exalts" pouring into the economy the exalt to chaos ratio moved at about the same pace as usual. Most build defining uniques are still extremely affordable. So while it's fine to get upset about cheating keep in mind that the average player really doesn't feel any impact whatsoever.
BEST . LEAGUE . EVAAAAAAAAAAAA

BREACHBEYONDRAMPAGE GO GO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

and some fat dude with a gold fetish.
"
majesw wrote:
"

Yeah the cheating sucks and it does affect anyone using the economy. But the effect is negligible. Even with "thousands of exalts" pouring into the economy the exalt to chaos ratio moved at about the same pace as usual. Most build defining uniques are still extremely affordable. So while it's fine to get upset about cheating keep in mind that the average player really doesn't feel any impact whatsoever.

Just because you don't understand the impact, doesn't mean there isn't one. There is. You trade, you cheat. You just do it by proxy. Being ignorant of the cheating doesn't make it right.
People and their "dead" threads....
"
Asmosis wrote:
and some fat dude with a gold fetish.

Trump or Cadiro?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info