Is legacy league dead already?

I say you imagine things
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
League was pretty boring imo
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
It doesn't feel that lively to me, available items i've been trading for seems pretty limited which is usually my gauge for how busy a league is. Breach was still rammed at this time last season and the item pool was growing all the time but it just feels stale atm.

could be me though I don't really enjoy the mechanic, I feel we should have been able to flag what league mechanics we wanted rather than have stones to run them (as 50%~ of them ish are worthless to start with), I also haven't had a reliquary key drop yet which is fairly in-line for my usual luck.

Definitely not close to the excitement I got out of breach.
It's just boring.. More of the exact same as past leagues (assuming you use good leaguestones that need to be purchased on poetrade, as they very rarely drop), just with the league exclusives being so rare they are cheaper on standard then legacy league.

So there is really nothing to chase, unless you think grinding out 50ex+ is easy to do to buy said items 2 weeks into league.
Last edited by ViolateTheDead on Mar 21, 2017, 10:54:11 AM
Pretty much yes, the trades seems to have died off already.

Also, with the cheating and the legacy items getting insanly expensive it feels abit pointless to try to get them.
I kind of like it... though I'm still getting over the implied "cost" of starting an instance. It's strange to PoE to have to plan your starts each time. It's fun... but burdensome too. Wish there was a queue you could put the stones in.
The prices have yet to plummet on anything I want. Can you let the sellers know the league is dead so they sell it to me for half price OP?
The more More you have, the less Less matters
"
RenanLamante wrote:
"
GodKas wrote:
Thousands of exalts are already farmed I guess
I say RIP legacy economy
What do you think?

[Removed by Support]

You do understand that the orbs ppl buy will end up used in the game?

Also, they obviously dont all go there. Ppl use them to get the mirrors/legacy kaoms etc. Real value items, not the dime a dussin item.
Well there's certainly a heck of a lot of people playing, so I don't think so.
If you lose an arm and a leg you are not dead yet, therefore this league is alive.
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info