Is legacy league dead already?

Thousands of exalts are already farmed I guess
I say RIP legacy economy
What do you think?
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2017, 6:41:43 PM
Economy? I don't even notice it.

I'm still having fun with Legacy League, so, not dead from where I stand. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
GodKas wrote:
I say RIP legacy economy
What do you think?

How is the rate of a drop only currency different than any other league?

In fact, since the people that abused the exploit were banned, this league currently has LESS exalted orbs in its economy than other leagues that run for the same amount of time.
"
Apos91 wrote:
"
GodKas wrote:
I say RIP legacy economy
What do you think?

How is the rate of a drop only currency different than any other league?

In fact, since the people that abused the exploit were banned, this league currently has LESS exalted orbs in its economy than other leagues that run for the same amount of time.

Exploit? Bad guys were smacked with teh Banhammer? I missed that. Shiny! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
not dead here ssf so that will take a while ^^ just leveled a immortal berserker :3 67 atm gonna level it to 75+ today xd maybe i find things to gear up my WI
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Nahh, far from it.

If anything there's more life in it now that an exploit has been fixed and most of the people abusing it have been banned, probably along with a few unintended casualties.

War.. War never changes.
...banned... Lol
I mean seriously I'd say bananaed.
No Problem,
Exile
Don't know about the number of exalts but they are far more expensive than during breach league when they were between 42c and 60c... I sold one 80c today.
"
GodKas wrote:
I say RIP legacy economy
What do you think?

I think HC is doing pretty well.
I say that most people wouldn't have noticed a thing if the poster had not made the thread on Reddit and GGG had quietly banned the small group of abusers rather than caving into the mob and announcing the ban wave.

So no, the league is not dead. Maybe the league would be better off if all the folks who are going crazy over this bug quit the league since it's apparently so screwed up now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info