Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[BLOOD] 18+/US - MATURE & LAID BACK GAMERS

Invites sent out. Welcome Aboard!
Hello, my friends call me oji in POE. i started playing poe since 2013 soo yeah im old in the game. im now looking for a new guild because my old one is not active anymore and i always like mapping with guild mates rather than strangers.

im online most of the time.. if im not thats because im sleeping.

ign: OjievetheiK
"
WoundedOx wrote:
Invites sent out. Welcome Aboard!

Thanks Ox.
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
"
metapox wrote:
Hello, my friends call me oji in POE. i started playing poe since 2013 soo yeah im old in the game. im now looking for a new guild because my old one is not active anymore and i always like mapping with guild mates rather than strangers.

im online most of the time.. if im not thats because im sleeping.

ign: OjievetheiK

Hit me up IGN: Revenge or Insanity
or ModestProposal/WoundedOx one of us should be on
I'd love to join your guild. I'm looking for some people to have fun with and hopefully push some end game content. I play almost everyday. I'm currently playing LSC.

IGN:LihanHyu
Last edited by lihan580 on Apr 8, 2017, 4:26:38 PM
bump
bump
Greetings.
Am Interesting in joining your guild. My IGN is Prunes_An_Wrinkles. I am an older Ret. Military person and looking for a mature, laid back helpful guild to join. so send me a shout out when I am in game or I'll check back in here.

Thanks
Hi I would like to join your guild. I'm still a rather new player (115 hours ish) but I'm willing to learn and help whenever I can. Playing purely solo got lonely so I just want a group of peeps to chill with. I'm currently 23 :) I currently play in Legacy SC
My IGN is CovertChipmunk.
Hey there,

I was looking for an active community to play and talk with while I play the game.
I'd prefer to PM personal details but I feel applicable to your requirements and would love to join.
I am on LSC but do play HSC from time to time. I go by the name UselessGuyAndAids.

Thank you :)

tK

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info