[BLOOD] 18+/US - MATURE & LAID BACK GAMERS

Hey, I'd love to join; 25/US. Looking for a smaller/laid back guild to help grow and contribute to fresh players. I have a lot of knowledge with PoE and ARPGs in general. I used to run smaller guilds in a couple other games, but I'd just rather sit back and play now Been playing off and on since Talisman league. Really started to hit hard with Breach and now legacy. Highest level in Breach was 91 and currently at 87 in Legacy; try to put in around 20-30hours a week. I have Discord as well
Last edited by WoundedOx on Mar 25, 2017, 11:03:02 PM
"
WoundedOx wrote:
Hey, I'd love to join; 25/US. Looking for a smaller/laid back guild to help grow and contribute to fresh players. I have a lot of knowledge with PoE and ARPGs in general. I used to run smaller guilds in a couple other games, but I'd just rather sit back and play now Been playing off and on since Talisman league. Really started to hit hard with Breach and now legacy. Highest level in Breach was 91 and currently at 87 in Legacy; try to put in around 20-30hours a week. I have Discord as well

Awesome! PM sent
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
8 members and counting, thank you all who have been PM'ing me and reading the post.
Fun time running some unique maps last night
bump
bump
Hey i would like to join your guild i'm Canadian and im over 18 IGN : MadJay i will be on for 6ish pst tomorrow wednesday
bump
Hello, I am looking for a guild/community to be apart of. I used to play a lot and recently came back to poe. I normaly only play temp. leagues SC and I have some well rounded experience with the game. I am also available for chat so that is not an issue. I am looking for a NA guild that I can be apart of and have fun with. I am located on the west coast. My time zone is (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

Feel free to message me or PST IGN : flickerstrikeog

Thank you & have a good night/morning. :)
got some good new members! thank you all for the interest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info