[BLOOD] 18+/US - MATURE & LAID BACK GAMERS

bump
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
IGN: FlickaGrill
Call me Jeff age is 20
Looking for a guild to have peeps to talk to while playing
CURRENTLY lvl 59 i know the requirements say 60 but ill probably have 60 in a hour after this post.
I have been on and off of poe since Perandus league my game knowleadge is good up until maps start since i havent had the time till now to seriously level a character till now. I plan until the end of legacy and go crazy in fall of oriath. Also my currency exchange knowledge is lacking but is improving.
I use discord all the time but i wont be on the discord server all the time
"
Vastralig wrote:
Call me Jeff age is 20
CURRENTLY lvl 59 i know the requirements say 60 but ill probably have 60 in a hour after this post.
I have been on and off of poe since Perandus league my game knowleadge is good up until maps start since i havent had the time till now to seriously level a character till now. I plan until the end of legacy and go crazy in fall of oriath. Also my currency exchange knowledge is lacking but is improving.

If still interested message me tomorrow night. Wasn't on today was in the process of moving! Sounds good.
"
CrownOfThorns wrote:
"
Vastralig wrote:
Call me Jeff age is 20

If still interested message me tomorrow night. Wasn't on today was in the process of moving! Sounds good.

In case you didn't see the direct message i sent last night I didn't see your message till last night
Im still wanting to join
Im online today 12pm to 2pm and 11pm to 3am
if that doesnt work for you ill be on monday for a majority of the day
Thank you
"
Vastralig wrote:
"
CrownOfThorns wrote:
"
Vastralig wrote:
Call me Jeff age is 20

In case you didn't see the direct message i sent last night I didn't see your message till last night
Im still wanting to join
Im online today 12pm to 2pm and 11pm to 3am
if that doesnt work for you ill be on monday for a majority of the day
Thank you

Got ya in, thanks
bump
bump
20+ quality members in our first 3 weeks.
Looking for a good guild that is laid back without drama, reading through your posts sounds like we might be a good fit.

39 years old, US Soldier and LEO
Have Discord
Current high toon is lvl 70 Necromancer named oifvet

I'm on most nights EST after 11pm and most mornings from 11am to 1pm.
Hello, my name is Josh. I'm 26 fairly new to PoE got in a month or so before the Breach leauge. . . I'd really like to join, because I've been looking for some cool people to play with . .your guild sounds like just that.

im usually on most nights around 11pm CST

my current character's name is LIllthLeagacy and is level 86 . .the highest I've gotten

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info