2.6.0g Patch Notes

crashes are still here, looks like fix only reduced them partially
"
Qarl wrote:
Fixed another client crash that could previously have been avoided by turning off multithreading. If you disabled multithreading, it can now be enabled again.

Nope, turned multithreading back on and after about 30 minutes of gameplay, the entire client crashed with an error code and windows had to shut down the client. But it did a fair bit towards improving the constant latency spikes I was having nonstop, which tells me that it had to do with everything being forced to operate on core 0 of my processor instead of being able to use my hyperthreading to my advantage with the multithreading feature in the game.

So if/whenever you guys do manage to get this bug fixed, it will go a long way towards solving my performance issues which are plaguing my ability to enjoy the game.
Last edited by tacotiklah on Mar 20, 2017, 9:50:00 PM
so cool
"
tacotiklah wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Fixed another client crash that could previously have been avoided by turning off multithreading. If you disabled multithreading, it can now be enabled again.

Nope, turned multithreading back on and after about 30 minutes of gameplay, the entire client crashed with an error code and windows had to shut down the client. But it did a fair bit towards improving the constant latency spikes I was having nonstop, which tells me that it had to do with everything being forced to operate on core 0 of my processor instead of being able to use my hyperthreading to my advantage with the multithreading feature in the game.

So if/whenever you guys do manage to get this bug fixed, it will go a long way towards solving my performance issues which are plaguing my ability to enjoy the game.

Same for me. Client crashed again. But I could run the game longer before it happened.
Nvm gg :) but before my game works fine - after patch crashes a lot :-/
Last edited by Qexn on Mar 21, 2017, 5:41:16 AM
well i got no more crash well sometime but less then last league
DX9/DX9Ex & Multithreading still softlock my client (memory leak)

System specs (updated!)

Windows 10 Home
AMD FX-4350
Sapphire Radeon RX-460 (2gb) (not overclocked!)
Multithreading is on (though this doesn't matter at all)
Last edited by bvanharjr on Mar 21, 2017, 7:45:45 PM
crashing
Failed to call DeviceD3D9::Reset: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL
I gotta mentally prepare myself for every patch lol
Nothing is everything
Just had a "new patch deployed.restart your client" message after a crash when I tried to relog. Did that, and lost the map I was running since I could not even engage a pack of monsters without crashing. All maps before this stealth patch ran smooth.

When will these amateurish patches stop? I get that you need to fix stuff and deploy patches as they are ready; but shitting on the game's stability with every stealth patch you deploy is ridiculous.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info