2.6.0g Patch Notes

Great now fix purple skull MTX with Witch.
(🌸=◡=)
"
Fixed another client crash that could previously have been avoided by turning off multithreading. If you disabled multithreading, it can now be enabled again.

You keep raising my hopes
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
ty for multi-thread crash fix. whispering ice with single core sucked big time ..
rip poe. brainless mach-3 infinite movement speed can suck a dick.
Multithreading still causes crashes (and game simply closing without error message) on map transition, particularly from map -> hideout, but can also occur the other way round - though less frequently.

Really quite sad about this now, since the gameplay with it enabled is much much smoother, but can't afford random crashes, and lost portals. Please fix this, the game is ALMOST the best it's ever been.
Crashes still happening, and DX9ex was fine with MT on, but now that too is crashing. Both DX9ex and DX11 MT crashes. 4 times since patch.
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
"
Qarl wrote:
Fixed another client crash that could previously have been avoided by turning off multithreading.

Finally.

Thanks for the fix.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
nvm
Last edited by Sharandir on Mar 20, 2017, 1:00:10 AM
asdf
Last edited by boristheblade on Mar 20, 2017, 11:42:10 PM
"
Galadedrid wrote:
Multithreading still causes crashes (and game simply closing without error message) on map transition, particularly from map -> hideout, but can also occur the other way round - though less frequently.

Really quite sad about this now, since the gameplay with it enabled is much much smoother, but can't afford random crashes, and lost portals. Please fix this, the game is ALMOST the best it's ever been.

Yep, can confirm it's not fixed
Last edited by Edeka on Mar 20, 2017, 6:52:35 AM
Idk what is that multi-thread crash fix, but game crashes like hell on entering/leaving ho, especially when in parties.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info