2.6.0g Patch Notes

2.6.0g Patch Notes
  • Fixed an issue where the Purple Arc Effect did not work on Vaal Arc.
  • Fixed an issue where PvP loading screens showed 6 vs 6 matches for 3 vs 3 events.
  • Fixed an issue with the Character Sheet display with Area of Effect still including "Radius".
  • Fixed an issue where Prophecies with side areas would fail to spawn in areas with forced Stone Circles.
  • Fixed another client crash that could previously have been avoided by turning off multithreading. If you disabled multithreading, it can now be enabled again.

This has been deployed without a restart. Close and re-open your client to apply the changes.

Last edited by Qarl on Mar 19, 2017, 9:35:47 PM
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2017, 3:03:12 PM
oh i actually got it
Last edited by Maxadon on Mar 19, 2017, 9:36:22 PM
wha
hype
yeaah
Anything on the crash occurring on DX 11 that is crashing tons of users randomly and very frequently?
New patch, time to give them more money.

*wife behind me* "no, bills first"
Can you please fix aoe shrinking of righteous fire when you playing in group?
Never had a problem with multithreading. I have problems with the DirectX 11 Beta, and these issues appeared at the same time as these multithreading problems. I'm going to assume this doesn't fix anything.
R.I.P. Harvest crafting. You were amazing for one league
I'm not sure it's good form to state so confidently that something has been resolved when the last round of hotfix used the same words and end up still giving people problems.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info