[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

As I said, the benefits in that area of the tree aren't really that appealing anymore (unless you aim for more ES from the Scion area below) and you'll need a lot of passives to travel to all the life/regen goodies in the Templar/Marauder area where the rewards will be better.
Last edited by tomay on May 20, 2017, 5:48:10 PM
Believe what you want i will look at all the hybrid minion builds (which are being barely touched by 3.0 so far) and believe in them.
I tested it very shortly with life build, actually a Hierophant life build. I only got it to high 70s but leveling up wasn't too bad even with 1 less golem. Divination distillate is a lot easier to manage, I could never get it to work as ES. I also went with MoM because Hierophant ascendancy synergizes with MoM. You can definitely feel the low health pool. Even sacrificing points to life nodes instead of jewels slots so and still at measly 4k hp, it doesn't compare to ES.

I think ES will still be better, it would just need more pts invested in ES%. Less jewel slots, less golem damage.

Also I did hybrid as a elementalist, with flame sentinel specters. It's strong but having to find specters every time I log in sucked. So I ditched that. If they make specters permanent I would go hybrid again in a heartbeat.
Last edited by beritraz on May 20, 2017, 6:11:49 PM
It's not so much about what I believe... the ES nerf will affect the viability of hybrid builds, there's no question about that. And to make matters worse, this build depends so badly on jewel sockets which are a notoriously scarce commodity in the Templar/Marauder (life) area. One simply may not be able to afford roaming the Shadow area for hybrid clusters.

With this "life build" tree you'll get just about 11 jewel sockets... and don't even think about MoM.

www.poeurl.com/bjOo
Last edited by tomay on May 20, 2017, 6:26:27 PM
Can anyone give me tips on what's the most efficient way to farm with this build? I have pretty much done everything except for Uber Atziri but I'm still not entirely sure on a way to farm because I just played this game in this league. Do I farm strand? Breaches? Uber lab? If I do farm strand what leaguestones should I use?
Last edited by Gelmeister on May 21, 2017, 10:12:17 AM
Since this build can do it so effortlessly, I'd stick to the potentially most rewarding content: The Shaper and the Guradians.

But if you want to farm Shaped Strand, Breach & Double Beyond is the way to go. ;)
Last edited by tomay on May 21, 2017, 11:05:00 AM
"
tomay wrote:
Since this build can do it so effortlessly, I'd stick to the potentially most rewarding content: The Shaper and the Guradians.

But if you want to farm Shaped Strand, Breach & Double Beyond is the way to go. ;)

I tried doing Shaper and the guardians but Shaper hates me. Never got a sword or a flask but I did only do 3 runs of it XD Double beyond? So I have to scour maps and stuff?
"
Gelmeister wrote:
Double beyond? So I have to scour maps and stuff?

Either that (roll maps until you get the Beyond mod) or pay Zana's due (3c) and make sure to pop a Beyond Leaguestone into your Legacy interface. ;)

Double Beyond Breach is by far the most rewarding combo in terms of loot and experience... if you can face the music. :D

And no, triple Beyond via map mod + Zana + Leaguestone or Prophecy is no longer possible. :(
Last edited by tomay on May 21, 2017, 1:09:41 PM
"
tomay wrote:
"
Gelmeister wrote:
Double beyond? So I have to scour maps and stuff?

Either that (roll maps until you get the Beyond mod) or pay Zana's due (3c) and make sure to pop a Beyond Leaguestone into your Legacy interface. ;)

Double Beyond Breach is by far the most rewarding combo in terms of loot and experience... if you can face the music. :D

And no, triple Beyond via map mod + Zana + Leaguestone or Prophecy is no longer possible. :(

Ohhh but man that would cost me like 7-8c per map. Thanks for the tip I'll try that once I have a lot more currency and can invest more XD
so ive lvled until 79 but im not sure what the best golem setup is?
5 flame 1 lightning?
4 flame 1 lightning 1 ice?
also maybe switching to lmp for boss fights?
Last edited by Relivator on May 21, 2017, 3:20:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info