[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

"
Relivator wrote:
maybe switching to lmp for boss fights?

Sure, why not? That's 10% more damage per golem, at least as far as the two projectile skills of the golems are concerned, the third one skill is an AoE spell and not affected at all by either GMP or LMP... if you feel a need for it. ;)

And the general consensus is in favour of 5 Flame Golems + 1 Lightning Golems for the strongest composition of our "hellfire squad".
Hi all,

Is there any outdated info in the OP (since March 24th, 2 months ago) that I should know about before re-spec'ing into this build?
Nope... build still works as advertised.
been playing this build for 1-2 days now, rerolled from my fireball elementalist. so far everything is great but i always die during a breach when i get swarmed.

my gear currently
Spoiler
Take a more defensive approach to Breaches then? More ES from jewelry, boots, gloves... maybe a shield even? Keep your golems close by with Convocation.
"
ourdestiny92 wrote:
been playing this build for 1-2 days now, rerolled from my fireball elementalist. so far everything is great but i always die during a breach when i get swarmed.

my gear currently
Spoiler

Just move around a lot and do not stand in one place. Convocation is best spell you have for breach: summon sqad and move away from them while they agro everything around. Also drop ToH for Kiara's and breaches (and any stunlocking stuff like Chimera) will be easy.
there are a life version of this build... whit gear for life?
Dunno if there is a life-based version in the build guide, but this tree should do:

www.poeurl.com/bjOo

The problem with "life-based": less DEX in the tree and jewel sockets are harder to com by. It was also mentioned that a life-based build has less potential for IIQ/IIR but a few pages back someone posted his gear with Greed's Embrace and it looked pretty good for MF to me. Fore more HP, however, Belly of the Beast would be best-in-Slot.
Is anger that good? I feel like im out of the range most of the time, was thinking of using something defensive but not sure what would be best. Arctic armor?
"
ElJesse wrote:
Is anger that good? I feel like im out of the range most of the time, was thinking of using something defensive but not sure what would be best. Arctic armor?

I use all 3. Anger, Arctic, and [the soon to become completely useless] Discipline.
I have Enlighten 3 and grabbed Charisma, south of Vaal Pact.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info