[2.6] CI FrostBlades Raider/Pathfinder [Permafreeze T15 bosses, 4:17 Shaper Run, 1:49 Chayula timer]

Do you think it's worth crafting a claw using alt/regal? Currently the only 400 pdps claw is 30 exalts. Crafted
myself before I started playing the build.
I have been running a LL RF Build and i got kinda bored, i always wanted to run a viable frost blades build. I have a budget of 15-20 ex maybe selling all my gear, would that be enough to run end tier maps? i am not even close of having the currency for skyforth.
Last edited by ChavelaVargas on Apr 1, 2017, 7:27:54 PM
"
Do you think it's worth crafting a claw using alt/regal? Currently the only 400 pdps claw is 30 exalts. Crafted
myself before I started playing the build.

Ya trying to craft claws and daggers is a huge pain. I tried alt/regal myself a while ago but didn't have much luck while a few other friends had much better luck with chaos spam. Judging by the ratios of exalteds:chaos and chaos:alts atm I think I would opt for chaos spamming.

That 400 pdps claw is massively overpriced tbh. I would advise waiting for a more reasonably priced claw.

"
elBari wrote:
I have been running a LL RF Build and i got kinda bored, i always wanted to run a viable frost blades build. I have a budget of 15-20 ex maybe selling all my gear, would that be enough to run end tier maps? i am not even close of having the currency for skyforth.

Don't worry, Skyforth isn't necessary and it purely for min-maxing purposes. 15-20 ex is much more than whats required to run end tier maps.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
changed the end-game trees slightly for pathfinder (for more min-maxing) to grab more movement speed, attack speed, damage and block chance.
Build of the Week 14
Been playing around with the build more, and still have about 6 levels to go, but now it's feeling a lot better. Still love dual-wielding with The Scourge claws, but decided to try the one-hander/shield combo since I'm also a fan of that. Current gear as of right now, and nothing completely optimized in terms of the gems and the like:

Gear as of now
Spoiler

One nice thing about this build is that since we don't need critical strike chance for spells or need spell damage, higher ES shields are a bit cheaper to come by. Granted, the gear is in Standard, so it's not going to be 'cheap' by league standards, but compare that shield to one that has a spell damage roll on it, or spell crit, and the difference is enormous. That said, build is doing a lot more damage and close to 300K DPS (just for sheet giggles) when I have all charges and flasks popped. Forget if that's with or without Ancestral Warchief up or not. ><
"
Tanakeah wrote:
Been playing around with the build more, and still have about 6 levels to go, but now it's feeling a lot better. Still love dual-wielding with The Scourge claws, but decided to try the one-hander/shield combo since I'm also a fan of that. Current gear as of right now, and nothing completely optimized in terms of the gems and the like:

Gear as of now
Spoiler

One nice thing about this build is that since we don't need critical strike chance for spells or need spell damage, higher ES shields are a bit cheaper to come by. Granted, the gear is in Standard, so it's not going to be 'cheap' by league standards, but compare that shield to one that has a spell damage roll on it, or spell crit, and the difference is enormous. That said, build is doing a lot more damage and close to 300K DPS (just for sheet giggles) when I have all charges and flasks popped. Forget if that's with or without Ancestral Warchief up or not. ><

Nice shield and claw! Good call on the fact that it'll be cheaper since we don't need the spell damage/crit mods on them.

My current DPS in hideout with FB - WED - MDFL - MPD - Multistrike - Incr. crit strikes with golem and auras up is around 300k, 350k if I replace ICS with Elemental Focus. With Flask buffs (Taste of Hate, Onslaught, Atziri and Lion's Roar) and without power charges I think is about 990k with ICS and 1.1 million with Elemental Focus.

On a side note, uploaded a chayula run: https://youtu.be/9ZWYc6uztus
Build of the Week 14
Is there a reason why you don't mention or suggest anything about using Vinktar for when we're against guardians or shaper?
sry i'm new here...
i simple question..how you maintain your mana pool?
The only drawback of this build i think is leech. Idk why but the leech seems not too good like other builds. Am i right or something i'm missing ?
"
imSiankO wrote:
Is there a reason why you don't mention or suggest anything about using Vinktar for when we're against guardians or shaper?

Hey, I don't find much use for Vinktars in this build to be honest, seeing as we're dealing cold damage and not lightning damage. If you wish to shock, you can use vaal lightning trap.

"
theprimez wrote:
sry i'm new here...
i simple question..how you maintain your mana pool?

No worries, welcome! Via the mana leech from Soul Raker as well as mana regen from our large mana pool.

"
huyakf1997 wrote:
The only drawback of this build i think is leech. Idk why but the leech seems not too good like other builds. Am i right or something i'm missing ?

I don't actually have any problems leeching. We get 1.2% leech from the tree. After the bonus from the flasks effects, Atziri's Flask grants us approx 60% more damage, of which 3% is leeched. In total on average, we end up leeching approx 1.2% + (3%/1.6) = 3.075% leech of our total damage. which is ample leech tbh.
Build of the Week 14

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info