[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

Hello, I just want to say thank you so much for this build. It helps me to farm a lot of currency.

Although, I don't have all items yet, it is very fast to farm and fun to play.

Thank you again.
So, i start league with this build and must confess that i dont happy with it. No defence, weak against bosses, can not farm uberlab (no extra keys from Izaro). Clear speed is good, but thats all. So i sold my Baron for 250 chaos (with +15 zombie attack speed enchant) and say goodbye to this build at 90 lvl.

Now i playing Duelist (91 lvl, Ancestral Warchief with Kaom and Starforge) - same DPS, good clearspeed, very tanky, cheap (with Gruthkul and Kondo), exelent farmer and ubderlab runner. Killed all guardians and ready to kill Shaper.
Last edited by _PBS_ on Sep 9, 2017, 7:34:30 PM
"
dupie wrote:
"
Avazaladore wrote:
"
Ty for nice guide!
Here is my char on Harbinger SC :

I did a lot of testing with skill tree,because wanted more clearspeed and needed more strength because of 0 str on rings and amu(i value bisco too much) and this one worked best for me: www.poeurl.com/bwfp
We put violent dead in witch zone and convert dex next to vaal pact instead.
When comparing to original tree:

1.What we lose
-more or less 50% inc life from the tree
-minion dmg circle in witch zone in the north of the tree (i think this circle isnt that efficient as other ones)

2.What we get
-Much much more str,making it way easier to cap 1k
-another 45% inc dur of spells for better clearspeed
-vaal pact (on paper it doesn't look that good but in game it helped me a lot with survivability)
-9 % inc castspeed and 5% inc ms for clearspeed

I still got 5.5k hp and 666 es with semi-mf gear so didn't find that much % life necessary for farming maps.I can only die when i am one-shoted because vaal pact with zombies is great.So i can recommend this tree for people who have hard time reaching 1k str.I dont think going for 1k str without vaal pact is worth it in the same time.

P.S. unfortunately attack and cast speed enchant for boots u suggest to use doesn't work for summoner so i think movement speed one is best.

Would you say this is the ultimate version, for the build? Without HH is it better than the original tree? for clear speed, etc

If you have the money and you wanted to map and farm say spider forest then yes I would definitely transition into something that can use bisco's as you will earn a lot more currency in the long run. It is using victario's charity so you will lose a little bit of defense so I would be cautious on HC but if you play SC and you just want to map and make currency then yes I would recommend it over the normal version as it uses bisco's.

Do need the Emperors's gem in order to do this build?
Hi all! I think i need a little help right now... Actually im lvl85 and i have 868 STR. I have followed the skill tree of the build as you can see from my character but, also if i know that i still need to put some points, seems like i cant reach the 1K STR goal... Any advice?

Thx to all!!!
Hi there iam interested to top dmg with SRS, iam curently pretty much using your SC build/items, but i want to change it for some more dmg SRS if its possible?

Is Bow +3 Fire gems good (for HP builds)?

Is Staff +3 better than +3 bow and dupie´s original Baron +5zombies build?

Iam thinking of:
+3 Staff/Bow
Sidhebreath Paua Amulet (corrupted for minion dmg)
+ other options? Rare helm/Howls (minion dmg ench.)

PS. If iam using +3 staff i would go with blood magic craft. When Bow i would go Howls for extra mana.

Thanks alot

GL HF
IGN:MacWrap
"
whitejena wrote:
Hello, I just want to say thank you so much for this build. It helps me to farm a lot of currency.

Although, I don't have all items yet, it is very fast to farm and fun to play.

Thank you again.

Glad you are enjoying it :)

"
Davanos wrote:
Do need the Emperors's gem in order to do this build?

Nope, brawn should be fine and I would also probably use 1 andvarius ring and the other a rare instead of the gamble's unless you are loaded.

"
Profpollo wrote:
Hi all! I think i need a little help right now... Actually im lvl85 and i have 868 STR. I have followed the skill tree of the build as you can see from my character but, also if i know that i still need to put some points, seems like i cant reach the 1K STR goal... Any advice?

Thx to all!!!

You need a belt with at least 75 strength(heavy belt), your ring doesn't have enough strength on it(sapphire), also your baron and astramentis are low rolls.

From your rings, astramentis roll, baron roll and belt alone you could get at least another 75 strength, it makes a big difference the rolls on your gear. I suggest selling your baron and astramentis and buying a better rolled one or divine them(risky). You want at least 35 strength on baron(yours is 28) and 95 strength on the astramentis(yours is 84)

Because you are using grips of the council you are going to have a hard time getting 1k strength with it on while maintaining res cap, I suggest swapping for rare gloves with high strength and double res until you do.

"
DaPavlos wrote:
Hi there iam interested to top dmg with SRS, iam curently pretty much using your SC build/items, but i want to change it for some more dmg SRS if its possible?

Iam thinking of:
+3 Staff/Bow

PS. If iam using +3 staff i would go with blood magic craft. When Bow i would go Howls for extra mana.

Thanks alot

GL HF

If you want top damage with SRS then staff is definitely not the way to go, +3 staff is actually not as strong as people think for damage. For absolute maximum dps you want to go with a scourge + lycosidae setup with necromantic aegis(remember SRS don't have 100% chance to hit so this is the biggest boost to damage possible). No +3 staff build will come close to this damage if you use a +1 tabula or skin of the loyal(even more so if you have +2 skin).

People have been asking me to make a pure SRS setup guide, I will most likely make one when I get time. PM me if you need help building one.

Hi, thanks for your guide.
I've a great problem reaching 1k strenght...now i'm at 800 and my gear is decent (i think).
Could you suggest me? TY

Would you say this is the ultimate version, for the build? Without HH is it better than the original tree? for clear speed, etc[/quote]
If you have the money and you wanted to map and farm say spider forest then yes I would definitely transition into something that can use bisco's as you will earn a lot more currency in the long run. It is using victario's charity so you will lose a little bit of defense so I would be cautious on HC but if you play SC and you just want to map and make currency then yes I would recommend it over the normal version as it uses bisco's.[/quote]

Do need the Emperors's gem in order to do this build?[/quote]

Yes you do, im using both, jewels, and 1 ventors and i have 1007 str, just barely, idk how can i replace my other ring for another ventors, i guess ill need to use 2 Emperors? im not sure, but ye this version is VERY expensive, if u cant afford everything i would not suggest going for this version yet, do the normal version, farm a bit and then change.
"
DaPavlos wrote:

Iam thinking of:
+3 Staff/Bow

Thanks alot

GL HF

If you want top damage with SRS then staff is definitely not the way to go, +3 staff is actually not as strong as people think for damage. For absolute maximum dps you want to go with a scourge + lycosidae setup with necromantic aegis(remember SRS don't have 100% chance to hit so this is the biggest boost to damage possible). No +3 staff build will come close to this damage if you use a +1 tabula or skin of the loyal(even more so if you have +2 skin).

People have been asking me to make a pure SRS setup guide, I will most likely make one when I get time. PM me if you need help building one.

[/quote]

Okey thanks ill try to build it this evening.

Do you suggest skin of the loyal (I am not rdy to corrupt one to +1gems with 2+blue gem slots) or The Covenant Spidersilk Robe (which I have 6l)

I do have empower 4

my gear is:
Spoiler
Thats for uber lab

items i use in highend

My build:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAMDAQPuBAcEsw3NDeIRLRQgFScWbxcvGFYZLho4GmwczhzcHb4kqicvJ-0o-ilPKpgrUCycMZ4y0TOHNuk6WDrYOuE8LT0PQYdFR0WdR4VIjkyzTblN41BHU1JVxlXWVw1akV8_ZOdmVGaeZ5toZWh0aPJqQ2qsa9tyD3yDfLt99YCkggeCm4LHg1-DzIPbhWCFe4hAjLGOvo8akDOQVZLBlG-a4JuKogCmV6asqH2qxKyYrY2uPq-ntz64k7zqvk_AZsT2xq7MvM9-0B_SIdP72L3ZC9lh2XzaYt-w42rkUevu7Djsg-yK7w7v6_Af8kHyRfOb99f56PqA-tL-Cv5U?accountName=DaPavlos&characterName=HowsGoing
IGN:MacWrap
"
Wyvpank7 wrote:
Hi, thanks for your guide.
I've a great problem reaching 1k strenght...now i'm at 800 and my gear is decent (i think).
Could you suggest me? TY

Unless you have changed things between your post and now you look to be close. I did not look at your build because I am assuming you copied the build exactly. Your gloves are the weakest area, but you shouldn't be short 200str. You even have a rare shield with str and I am using Ahn's. I would double check your build if you are that far off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info