Community Translators Needed

"
bishop1109 wrote:

Übersetzungen wie Proudmoore -> Prachtmeer und Hellscream -> Höllschrei machen mir heute noch Alpträume.

dito, but it's "albtraum" actually.

they should make a community contest for selecting the best german translators by having them test-publish the bestel speeches.

Can't see the line about competitive salary though.
Add the Polish language please to the game because you have a lot of Polish players. ;)
"
tm10067 wrote:
Can't see the line about competitive salary though.

"
We are currently working on another set of languages, and are looking to find some strong translators among the community to work with us on those regions (in a paid remote capacity).

There is no wording about the amount of payment.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Still no Polish? :(
Last edited by Gosen on Mar 15, 2017, 11:52:11 AM
I'd like to volunteer! I'm fluent in english and spanish is my native language :)
Well, I'm not surprised you didn't see polish market as rewarding atm. I am surprised though, that you didn't make a research or study where it could be rewarding to get some new large playerbase because of native language support. I can assure you that Poland is the place.
Start considering it as a another language to come, and soon after release you will notice huge activity raise.
No italian needed, oh well, too bad.
Wuhuu! Finally we can relish this game in our native languages! :D

A passionate Germen
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
Last edited by Tyrion_Targaryen on Mar 15, 2017, 12:49:13 PM
German here.

Have translated for my company so far (German to English)

I know there are already fan translations out there.

I don't know if I have the time to do it, but I also have no idea how many translators you actually need and if many work at the same time.

I've been playing POE for the last 5 years, so I know the game pretty well.

I guess others can translate too, so I just offer it in case no one offers to translate into German.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info