Community Translators Needed

I know a couple nerds who are dying to see the game translated in Klingon
How is it done in other languages, Everything translated? The name of the camps and PNJ ?

--

Comment ça se passe dans les autres langues ? Tout est traduit ? même les villes et les noms des PNJ ?
http://www.path-of-exile.fr/
I'm from germany and that's my native language, but I also made some english certificates during my job education. One of them bein a certificate in IT-business english, B1 according to Cambridge English standards. I dont know if this is what you guys are looking for ;)
I can translate english to broken english XD
Dungeons IIII
"
"
I know a couple nerds who are dying to see the game translated in Klingon

I had the same idea, but you wrote first.

I klingon POE would be really extraordinary :-)

+1

Just for the lols.

Qapla!
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Hi,
I would like to be part of the translation team for French but as I'm still stying at university inFrance (Foreign Languages). Is there a way to be involved while staying at home and doing it on free times?

"
Working on my application as we speak, hope I get some love from the French Community !

J'suis en train d'écrire ma lettre de candidature, si vous souhaitez me soutenir, postez ici, merci !!!

+1
noise! great news! good luck from germany!
"
Palikao12 wrote:
Working on my application as we speak, hope I get some love from the French Community !

J'suis en train d'écrire ma lettre de candidature, si vous souhaitez me soutenir, postez ici, merci !!!

+1
"
Palikao12 wrote:

Good guy ! Good streamer !
He helps a lot the french community, i hope u ll can translate the game for us :)

Enjoy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info