Community Translators Needed

I am happy to help to translate to French (mother tongue) and Spanish (very good proficiency)
deleted
Last edited by Firestorm on Mar 15, 2017, 2:54:48 PM
let me know when you need to translate to romanian
already started translating french (native tongue) a week ago for Rhys post and i will gladly continue.
Last edited by xabe on Mar 15, 2017, 3:10:43 PM
French <3
"
Thanks for all the questions. We will select questions to answer from the English, Russian, Brazilian and Thai communities. Answers will be posted next week!

We felt EXCLUDED, prevented to participate to the Q & A event if our mother taught us to speak french, we learn english the hard way in order to participate to our beloved PoE Community.

The wordingwas so HARSH.

But now we are happy and willing to participate and seeing a little edit to that bad post will be super cool.

Have some very very SWEET Positive vibes of energy, Sugar is life!

Un grand merci de la part de la communauté française.

Bisous

Wikarina

You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Last edited by WIKARINA on Mar 15, 2017, 3:29:29 PM
"
WIKARINA wrote:
Thanks for all the questions. We will select questions to answer from the English, Russian, Brazilian and Thai communities. Answers will be posted next week!

We felt EXCLUDED, prevented to participate to the Q & A event if our mother taught us to speak french, we learn english the hard way in order to participate to our beloved PoE Community.

The wordingwas so HARSH.

But now we are happy and willing to participate and seeing a little edit to that bad post will be super cool.

Have some very very SWEET Positive vibes of energy, Sugar is life!

Un grand merci de la part de la communauté française.

Bisous

Wikarina

sweety or salty ? i dont know... but this guy is so retarted that why he is unpredictable
Just posting here in case you ever need a Croatian translator. And yes, I am a native speaker :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
That's a lovely accent you have there. New Jersey?
Nice!! Con el juego en Español van a poder jugar mas amigos que por un tema de idioma no entran.
Saludos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info