Key thread (9/2, 11.30 - 10/2 23.00) - contest ended, Klonoa winner -

I would play the game every waking minute that I am not working, exploring every inch and testing every single skill in the game. I love breaking programs.
Hello

I would like to play this game cuz I think its awesome, and much better than Diablo. GGG is really patient, so the game should be one of the best ever made when it gets to full release.

I've already participated in few beta-s for some MMORPG games, and I think I know what is beta for. If I get the key , I will play the game every day and I will give weekly report of my expiriance in game.

I would do anything to make this game reach its full potential, which is really huge.

Thanks for reading this, pick me :D
Hello, guys.
As any tester, I want to help find a fix bugs as soon as possible. I want to take an active part in the project, the project I was very hooked. I will put a maximum of creatives in the game.

Sorry for bad English.
Last edited by lichik on Feb 9, 2012, 3:25:39 PM
lichik is already tester so not counted anymore
Wraeclast's Finest clan:
http://wraeclastsfinest.guildlaunch.com

Live by the gun or die by my law
Can I get it , or agev is getting it ?
agev is a tester too.
shouldnt it say beta tester below his name if he is ??

I mean beta member
Last edited by baxauerz on Feb 10, 2012, 9:16:28 AM
yeah, but look at this thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18441/page/5

she/he won the contest :)
Last edited by topuklu on Feb 10, 2012, 9:16:50 AM
oh, good to know... geez
I would definitely love to have a beta key, I've had experience playing and modding in private servers for Diablo 2, and understand quite a bit of Action-RPG elements and how they are supposed to work. I also have experience testing game's for friends and, have done really well at it. A beta key thrown my way would be greatly appreciated, as much as I don't mind waiting... I would definitely love to help Grinding Gear Games with their beta testing. I've been checking news, reading updates, etc. and have already made a passive skill tree build on the website. Thanks for taking the time for reading this, best of luck to anyone else as well.

Edit: I will be at school, and wont be home till around 3:05. If I happen to win somehow, go ahead and pm me the key, but don't have "They have X Minutes to activate it, or ill give it to someone else." As I won't be here to activate it within X Minutes... xD
Those beta invite's are always avoiding me >:(
Last edited by Klonoa on Feb 10, 2012, 10:37:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info