Key thread (9/2, 11.30 - 10/2 23.00) - contest ended, Klonoa winner -

Hi

Path of exile is one of the best games I've ever seen. I cant wait to start playing it myself. My friend has it, and I tryed a little on his account, and now I cant stop thinking about it. Everything about that game makes me want it more, the type of game which I like the most, graphics are just great, and I always loved to spend late hours every day for farming more and more.

Since its beta now, I would be honored to participate in it. If I get to play it, I will write about my ingame experience and post screenshots every day. I will try to thoroughly complete every quest and expolre whole world so they can improve thier game. That is the most important thing that beta testers should realise, not the part that they are just getting a new game to play.

I like playing every game in team(lvling together,farming together, killing bosses, etc). I've played diablo and other MMO games so long ... and now I know that playing with friends(both online or irl) makes me enjoy.
nice, but pick me :S
so what time is the key giveaway exactly ?
mmmm a beta key huh loool cool if theres one here well theres my 2 cents
look on page 6 for the list of numbers that have not been taken so you do not dbl guess i will update it for every one until someone wins this is for the beta key number contest
Klonoa got the key, congratulations and enjoy the game (when you're back from school)

(sidenote...funny how more than half of the people that replied became beta members after replying, don't you think?:D)

If I get another key, will do again like that, until then good luck all.
Wraeclast's Finest clan:
http://wraeclastsfinest.guildlaunch.com

Live by the gun or die by my law

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info