Key thread (9/2, 11.30 - 10/2 23.00) - contest ended, Klonoa winner -

I am not used to do beta key contests, but I just got my 2nd friend invite key, and tought to throw it in here.

If you want the beta key, tell me, why do you want it, and what could/would you do once you are a beta tester to improve the quality of the game, and to do your job as a beta TESTER? I will let it roll for 24 hours, until tommorow, 10/2, at 23 pm (gmt+1), then I will select the best answer and send the key.

Gimme your best:)

Edit: (it's over, Klonoa won)
Wraeclast's Finest clan:
http://wraeclastsfinest.guildlaunch.com

Live by the gun or die by my law
Last edited by berialSD on Feb 10, 2012, 5:06:04 PM
i want a beta key to test the game and help dev find bugs and improve the game !!!
I know that:P. My point is to give a bit more detailed account, like how and why exactly, not just a general answer like *i want to help*. Everybody wants to help, how can you in particular help?:)
Wraeclast's Finest clan:

well i need to play the game first!
then i can find some ideas to suggest to the developers to improve the gameplay or wte i can find that can take improve (in my opinion).
we cant do more than find bugs and suggest some ideas .. or at least i dont think i can do smthing more !!
i know its obvious for some ppl but not for all . i believe usualy the ppl wanna play a game just to have fun! but i just wanna help to take a game to a "new lvl" if thats posible.

i have play almost all the mmorpgs (ofc wow and l2 but aoc,aion,warhammer was some of this too) and the 3 last games didnt go far cause they dont give emphasis and time to their betas (usualy cause of the finances) and they fail ! well i just hope for some success here :)
i love gaming. especially rpg's. i love them because i feel i'm in there, not real but real-looking atmosphere. i'm becoming the one who i control, the wizard with fire on the hand, or the warrior with sheild on the back, or the hunter with arrow on the quiver. i love npc's, i listen their stories and i care for them. i love questing and adventuring around the world and monsters.

and i want to try this game, because i think it's really something. i don't want just to play, i want to feedback, write my thoughts and suggestions on this forum, for the full version of the game. and i want to be part of this game's development.
The usual. As I have mentioned in a previous post, I've spent some time planning and have two builds ready to try out(although one is for the unreleased class). I'll be able to put in several hours each day towards trying this out, and I know enough other people who already have a key to be able to test out the co-op and trading functionality and see how allied groups affect looting and whatnot.

I've already posted a few opinions on things, but those will have a lot more weight once I see how everything actually works out in the game. Probably going to start out solo with my templar build on hardcore until I do something stupid and get myself killed, then join everyone else on the default ladder. I'll get to see how the transfer process works out that way.

The people I know are scattered across different regions, though we might try going outside our own regions to join each other to see which one has better connectivity and such.

A lot of opportunity to try out different things, and if I have a strong opinion either way about something, I'll try to use the forums to let the developers know what they're doing right/wrong so they can take it into account in future updates.

Edit: I got beta status now, but there's still a few people left in my group that might need beta access. If they manage to get a key before you give it out, I'll let you know so you can disregard this post, or give it out myself to someone else in this topic if it's too late.
Last edited by AlloftheGoats on Feb 9, 2012, 5:40:07 PM
I just need the beta key to play the and test the game...I also playing Diablo III....The game has great perspectives and i want to test it and help the developers...
Well I want the key so I can play the beta, I feel this game has amazing potential to be good, I'd love to be part of the testing phase and help the developers fine tune and tweak the game so it can be the best out there. There's plenty of competition in the ARPG genre this year (Torchlight2, Diablo3) so i'd love to help GGG make this better than them. As for what i can do, send feedback, report bugs, and basically be a beta tester.

Thanks for the chance and gratz on the beta.
Last edited by Greythun on Feb 9, 2012, 5:48:35 AM
kokoulis and Shadowassassin are not counted anymore, they are already betamembers ;)

Greythun, AlloftheGoats and topuklu are in, so one chance out of 3 atm. still waiting...
Wraeclast's Finest clan:

I'd love to play this game as i have played similar games and enjoyed them. As a beta tester, i would give constructive criticism and feedback in order to improve the game to the highest standard possible.

I've also known about this game for a while as my best friends mother told me that one of her relatives in New-Zealand was a game developer and had linked me to this site a while back, but i hadn't had the time to play so hadn't applied for a beta key up until now, as i was intrigued as to how it would play out.

Constructive feedback given from me would hopefully move the game in the right direction if i was ever listened to, seeing as i have beta tested many a game in the past, so I believe my experience would potentially useful.

Much love x

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info