[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

what do you think about vaal pact + unwavering?
"
WildKeeper98 wrote:
what do you think about vaal pact + unwavering?

- Vaal pact - you'll be constantly losing health while using blood rage. In addition, increased melee damage with full life cannot be used effeciently.

- I would pass unwavering stance...it can be supplemented with the ascendancy brutal fervor (just my opinion). You can get the avoidance stun % on kill enchantment on your boots as a second option.
Last edited by Molochmane on May 30, 2017, 10:20:19 PM
Yup i completely agree with Molochmane
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 31, 2017, 1:29:18 PM

What needs improvement next? The rares seem underwhelming at the moment, which ones would you recommend upgrading first?
Last edited by Millennium on May 31, 2017, 2:14:33 PM
You've missed to post your other ring, but from what i ca see, i'd say the boots should be the next thing to change.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
You've missed to post your other ring, but from what i ca see, i'd say the boots should be the next thing to change.

edited post.

Would you ditch biscos to get a res amulet and go for unique boots or just better rare ones?
Last edited by Millennium on May 31, 2017, 2:16:17 PM
I'd say just go for better rare boots.

Did the changes you told me about and added taste of hate, mapping is A LOT easier now, I almost do nothing, quite fun. I tried to start some new builds but I always find myself getting back to my flicker character, definitely my favorite. All what's left is to get the big bucks upgrades Acuity and 6L EST and attempt the endgame content but it doesn't seem I'm getting either of them this league. Overall it's quite the strong build with like only 3ex spent on it.
I'm very happy to hear that mate! :)
How much crit chance should you look for without the power charges? In boss fights, for example. Is 73% enough to reliably flicker around?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info