[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Question about chest armour...
I dont know how you get 6L unique so easily, but as for me I cant get one.
So question is ... Tabula Rasa or 5L Belly or Victario ?
And what are limits of build without this 6L chest masterpiece ??
Otherwise, lot of fun with the build so far (lvl 60ish)
Last edited by Scipion75 on Mar 27, 2017, 1:46:31 PM
I'm not sure where you get that 6L chest thing .. since i use Kaom's Heart which has 0 links. So i'd suggest using a 5L Terminus Est and a Kaom's Heart. The 6th link really isn't needed, i've been facerolling T15 maps long before i 6-linked my sword.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thank you for fast answer.
I was not talking especially about you, but it seems lots of people writing comments here have absolutely no problem to get 6L unique chest armours ... :D
Well thanks for your advice but I noticed that when I remove the 6th gem supporting Flicker, added fire support, I lose roughly 1000 dps for a total of around 4000....
Its a huge loss isnt it ? And thats with lvl 60 char, gems lvl 14 or 15.
That was the reason of my question ... Tabula or 5L Flicker ?
You answer with Kaom's, ok, I'll try to get one ... around 1 EX these times.
Thank you.
Last edited by Scipion75 on Mar 27, 2017, 2:19:54 PM
Well if you can't afford Kaom i'd still say go for a 5L over a tabula. I'll say it again - i've been facerolling T15 maps long before i 6-linked my sword.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I've done your other flicker strike build in last league, and now am trying this one out as second char in this league. Still haven't gotten to lvl 51, so can't say much about the build in itself, but the leveling guide has been really helpful. I'm doing everything way faster because of the listed items. So thanks for the amazing work :)
One thing I noticed though: The Gull unique helmet has a lvl 38 requirement, not 33, as stated in the guide.
Chris Wilson took my soul
Thanks for the feadback! I wasn't really sure if the leveling guide was actually doing any good.
Indeed that seem to be the case for the Gull, i guess the old version had a level requirement of 33.
What do you guys think of using The Brass Dome Gladiator Plate for an Armor Idea? :)
It's ok though i'm not a big fan of the chest due to the lack of life, while the large amounts of armour are still not enough to make it actually ... you know ... useful...
Hey, Dude, good build guide, really want to try it out! Just wondering how far of end game does this scale to? I'm currently on a Warchief Berserker build and getting kinda tired with the totem play style. Wanted to try out the flicker skill.

I've got about 5ex in my stash right now and if I sell some of my berserker's stuff, can probably go up to 15 ex. With this budget, should it be able to do Shaper, uber atziri and stuff?

I just hit lvl 81 so far, my thoughts on the build:

1) Heckalota fun! 3rd iteration of 2 hander flicker build i played.
2) Fast clear
3) Stunlocks are volatile and is the only thing that prevents the build to really shine. I'll probably gonna grab brutal fervor just for extra safety (maybe).
Last edited by Molochmane on Mar 27, 2017, 10:38:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info